background (teenage) : still at the same school, she kept her grades up, usually top of her class. due to her quiet and introverted personality, she tended to have just a few friends, though they were very close. she even found friends outside of school, other kids who didn't mind her physical disability. her shyness showed through in everything she did, she didn't talk much, she kept to herself, and she was almost always home. everything changed though when her parents decided to move to america when she was fifteen. she knew barely any english, but her parents were luckily more fluent. moving was hard, she was thrown into someplace new, a place she didn't know, and she was forced to a new school for the blind, to find new friends, to relearn the layout of their house, the paths to and from places, and more. despite all that, her grades never faltered and neither did her mood. she managed to stay optimistic and bright, even though things were hard.  she even started volunteering at a local library, wherein the librarians absolutely loved her. in order to help her in her new surroundings, her parents got her a guide dog a few months after moving. it was a golden retriever, and hanako promptly named her lucy, and they became practically best friends. 

background (adult) : even though she turned 18, usually when people moved out, she stayed at home, relying on help from her parents. living on her own would have been difficult, and finding a roommate who would be able to help her with all her needs would have been even more difficult. she continued to volunteer at the library when she could, and went into a special education degree. she simply took this pathway for something to fall back on, she wasn't serious about getting a job teaching the blind. she took a few courses at harper college before transferring to the university of chicago, finally moving out of her parents home at 21. she found a roommate, a nice girl who was willing to room with her, a rare find indeed. she finished school with a bachelors degree, and moved back to live near her parents, confident enough to live in a small apartment on her own. she still relied heavily on her parents and close friends, but she managed. at 24, her guide dog lucy retired, though she kept her around, even after getting a new guide dog, a border collie that she named ryoko.

family :
mother : nakamura aiko, first of two, stay at home mother, alive
father : nakamura jiro, only child, japanese college professor, alive
brother : nakamura genki, second of two, student; studying to become an architect, alive

(🐾) intro : calling '—ˎ

personality :quiet : she doesn't talk much, and when she does, it's like a whisper

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

personality :
quiet : she doesn't talk much, and when she does, it's like a whisper. people often have to tell her to speak up because they can't hear her.

kind : she does not have a single mean cell in her body. the girl wouldn't even hurt a fly.

reserved/introverted : hanako keeps to herself, and she likes it that way. friday nights, you'll find her at home, by herself. parties are a no, big groups of people are a no, she just is content to be by herself.

𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें