E l e v e n

Ria wasn't proud of her little rendezvous with Draco from the night before

Ria wasn't proud of her little rendezvous with Draco from the night before. In fact she was quite disappointed for not restraining herself from thinking about him and what he had said to her.

"mine,"

Something about the whole situation was unsettling, What if Draco was using her? She didn't know what to think but it wasn't like she would get any help. Ria had no intention on telling anybody what had happened between the two of them.

Millie chosen to skip school for the next week since she wasn't feeling up for it. Ria and Rory weren't going to force Millie to go anywhere if she didn't want to.

Adrian had been quiet since the incident and he always avoided Rias eyes at all costs hoping that they would never meet.

It was the last day before winter break and the excitement filled the great hall as cheery students flooded through the doors seeking some delicious breakfast. Everyone was excited to head home for christmas and spend some time with their families, Ria on the other hand was not so eager for the holidays.

Her mother had stated that Ria had to join the malfoy's for the break and considering her and Draco have not even spoken once since their encounter, Ria knew it was going to be awfully awkward and uncomfortable.

Lucius malfoy would surely be there too and Ria hadn't had the best run ins with the sly man either. Rias head was a mess and she was caught in her own train of thought before a shy voice echoed behind her.

"Hey,"

Millie made her way to sit down beside Ria, Millie had the option to stay in their dorm again in the comfort of her own bed but instead she chose to spend her last day with Ria, whom she had not properly had a conversation with in ages.

"Millie, Is everything ok?" Ria questioned raising a concerned brow,
"I'm good, just wanted to see you before you head off."
She tried to force a smile, Millie and Rory had nowhere to go for the holidays since their parents disappeared. They live with their Aunt but lets just say she isn't the nicest guardian for them.

"If I could stay I would, but my mum-" Ria really did mean what she said, she would do anything to stay here at hogwarts with her friends instead of leaving to some unfamiliar place with Draco.

"You don't have to explain yourself Ria i understand." Millies dark hair was tied up in a bun, a few front pieces were framing her pale exhausted face. Her eyes were still quite swollen from all the crying she had been doing. Ria looked up to Millie for even being able to step out of her room.

"Are you all packed Dolohov," The familiar voice rose behind Ria. His presence could be noticed from the strong smell of peppermint and green apple, his favourite scent.