Part 11

Mark chased after Jackson with all his power and strength. He was no match for the champion fencer. After a few turns, Mark had lost sight of Jackson. He was nowhere to be found. Mark knew that he had to clear things up with Jackson before something bad happened. The only option was to try his best to contact Jackson.

To: Jackson
From: Mark

Jackson....I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that, you know I didn't mean that. Please respond. I'm very worried about you.

--------------------------------------

Jackson ran to the school's gym and locked himself in a bathroom stall. Tears streamed down his face. He couldn't hold back his tears. The pain was too much. He was never the type of person who would cry over something like this. His phone buzzed. Jackson read Mark's message. He turned off his phone and threw it in his bag. Jackson hid in the stall for the rest of the school day.

Mark didn't attend anymore classes. He ditched to look for Jackson, not knowing if he was on campus. Mark ran to Jackson's house, thinking that he may have gone there. When he arrived, nobody was home. The temper that had been contained for so long was finally released. Mark punched the mirror in the bathroom, shattering it into pieces. Shards of glass was embedded in his fist. Blood dripped. He couldn't feel physical pain, only emotional stress.

----------------------------------------

Jackson stayed in the bathroom stall for another hour after the final bell had rang. He finally walked out and decided to go home, hoping that Mark wasn't there. There was nowhere else for him to go.

After 15 minutes of walking, he finally came to his house. Jackson opened the door. There was no sign of Mark, and he was relieved. He went upstairs to his room and was met with a shocking sight.

Mark was sitting on the bed, his fist dripping blood onto the wooden floor. He was staring at the ground, almost unaware that Jackson was standing in front of him.

"M-Mark. Your hand..."

Blood dripped onto the wooden floor, creating a tiny pool. Mark slowly looked up, eyes glassed over. His expression resembled remorse and regret. Tears began to well up in his eyes. He dropped to his knees in front of Jackson. With two bloody, shaky hands, he grabbed Jackson's.

"I I'm so...so...sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I honestly didn't mean anything I said to those guys. I was scared of being teased. I'm a coward and I can understand if you hate me, but please...please don't leave me," Mark said with tears streaming down his face.

Jackson's eyes began to fill with tears as well. He bit his lip, trying not to cry. Slowly, he dropped to his knees. He took Mark in his arms and hugged him like his life depended on it. Mark's face was buried in Jackson's chest. He began to sob, making Jackson's tears fall. They stayed this way for an hour, enjoying each other's embrace. Their crying had come to an end.

"Mark, let's take care of your hand. What did you do???"

"I...kinda broke your mirror."

"You idiot! You could've been seriously hurt. Glass could've went in your eyes and shit!" Jackson scolded while wrapping Mark's hand. Mark smiled back and stared into Jackson's eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I know I'm hot but it's kinda creepy."

Mark chuckled and carressed Jackson's lower back with his free hand, pulling Jackson close with their crotches touching. He leaned in and kissed Jackson with passion and strength. They took their session to the shower.

A/N: Sorry for not updating! I've been busy with lion dance and Kung Fu since it's Chinese New Year.