Part 6

"I reeeally reeeally like you," the sleep talking Jackson moaned.

Mark was shocked. He didn't know if what he was hearing was real. Mark pinched himself.

Nope, not a dream, he thought.

Deep inside Mark's heart, he felt a slight tang of happiness. He wished he could remove that feeling. Mark knew that he wasn't gay, but something just made him happy knowing that Jackson liked him.

Then again, he could just be saying things in hissleep. Who knows if he really likes me?

Mark decided not to think about it. He tried to remove himself from Jackson's hold. He couldn't get out. Mark just layed there like a dead weight. His bare skin against Jackson's chest felt nice. He felt as if Jackson could protect him from the world. Mark fell asleep quickly, completely forgetting about the position he was in.

******5:00 AM******

Jackson slowly opened his eyes and and looked in front of him. All he saw was a big ball of red fluff. He pushed it to the side and realized that it was Mark.

What's he doing on me? I'm not complaining though. It's nice, Jackson thought. He carefully moved Mark's head back onto his chest, and wrapped his arms around Mark's bare body. It was warm and flawless. 

Although Jackson had denied it before, he is actually gay. Nobody knew about his secret, especially since he seemed so manly from the outside. He tried his best to conceal his sexuality. Jackson let his thoughts drift away as he went back to sleep, Mark still resting on his chest.

******6:45 AM******

"Guys! Wa..." Jackson's mom stopped her yelling as soon as she walked in Jackson's room. The two boys were still sleeping, one on top of the other. This made Jackson's mom feel very weird. She was curious to know whether these boys had more than just a friendship. Of course, she kept her thoughts to herself. She walked out of their room and decided to call for them again, as if she were never in their room.

"Guys! Wake up! It's time to get ready for school!" Jackson's mom called out.

Both boys started to wake up slowly. Mark was the first one to completely wake up. He realized that he was still in the same position as he was in the middle of the night. He quickly escaped Jackson's loose grasp, sitting up instantly. Jackson sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning, sunshine," Jackson said sarcastically with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah morning to you too."

Mark and Jackson headed towards the bathroom to wash up together. They both brushed their teeth and splashed water on their faces. As normal, Jackson decided to take a shower.

"Wanna shower with me?" Jackson asked.

"Umm...it's okay, I'll just wait until you're done."

"Why? Come on! It'll be faster! There's nothing to be ashamed of. I won't tell anyone at school that you're small!" Jackson started laughing like a hyena.

"Shut up! Fine, I'll shower with you," Mark said punching Jackson's arm.

The two boys faced away from each other. Jackson started to take off his pants. Mark shyly took off his own pants. He was afraid to take off his boxers. Mark stood there for awhile wondering if he would actually be small compared to Jackson. Before he could finish his thoughts, Jackson pulled Mark's boxer's down to his ankles.

"HAHAHAHA GOT YOU!" Jackson cheered, stepping into the bathtub.

"You're so damn immature," Mark replied, finally turning around to see Jackson. He was greeted by Jackson's HUGE shaft. He was shocked. No way was his member comparable to his. Mark became shy and tried to cover himself up as he stepped into the shower as well. Jackson began to run the warm water.