over protective~mattia<3

(Alexandria's pov)

dis is what you look like

you may know me as the sister of the one and only mattia polibio, im the sibling that mattia decides to keep out of the spotlight because he sucks ass and hes wayyyy to overprotective

you may know me as the sister of the one and only mattia polibio, im the sibling that mattia decides to keep out of the spotlight because he sucks ass and hes wayyyy to overprotective...anywayyyyy ima go get a shower brb

*skip to when she gets out of the shower*

soo im watching on my block for the hundreth time bc the fucking new season is taking for ever to come out....*knock knock*

(Alexandria is going to go by ally btw)

ally:"COME IN ASSHOLE"

mattia:"dont talk to me like that...the boys are coming over in an hour so you know"

ally:"whatever"

(Mattia's pov)

the boys are coming over so i gotta go tell ally....i hate that bitch (lmao)

*knock knock*

ally:"COME IN ASSHOLE"

mattia-"dont talk to me like that...the boys are coming over in an hour so you know"

ally:"whatever"

the thing is i honestly kinda get why ally hates me....i mean i always keep her away from the spotlight but i only do that because i dont want her to get hurt....her last relashionship was really abusive she was dating this dude named jaden (i dont got nothing on jaden i just couldnt really think of anyone else at this moment) and he broke her heart and im just making sure it never happens again (thats jaden btw)

her last relashionship was really abusive she was dating this dude named jaden (i dont got nothing on jaden i just couldnt really think of anyone else at this moment) and he broke her heart and im just making sure it never happens again (thats jad...

*skip to when the boys come over and they're downstairs playing cod

(Alexandria's pov)

i got on some booty shorts and a cropped tank top cause im going to go downstairs to make some dinner

*ally walks downstairs*

kairi:"allyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!" *kairi runs over to me and squeezes me*

me:"olafffffff"......"ok your going to kill me" *i laugh*

alejandro:"baeeeeee wassup"

me:"nothing much baeee"

alvaro:"mamacita"

me:"hi varo" *i laugh*

mattia:" OK enough flirting, what do you want ally?"

me:" i just came down to get some food overprotective much"

mattia-"whatever just hurry up"

me: "THATS FUCKING IT MATTIA! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO OVERPROTECTIVE LIKE WHAT THE HELL I CANT EVEN SAY HI TO YOUR FRIENDS WITH OUT BEING LIKE "BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU CANT TALK TO THEM BLAH BLAH BLAH GO BACK UP STAIRS" WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM IM 16 YOU DICK UGHHHH" *i start running upstairs*

mattia: "ALLY WAI-"

mattia: "shit"

kairi, alvaro and alejandro:"uhh were going to leave bye"

(mattias pov)

fuck......

i gotta go fix this...

*knock knock*

ally:"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT UGHHHH" i can hear her crying..

me:"ally im sorry let me come in"

ally:"whatever asshole"

*ally opens the door*

me:"look ally im so sorry...the only reason im overprotective like that is because i dont want you to get hurt.....look im so sorry"

ally:"no im sorry i over reacted...i get it"

me:"you forgive me?"

ally:"i guess"

me:"NAHH say it like you mean it"

ally:"ok i forgive you" *ally says as she laughs and wipes her tears*

me:"you wanna go get some ice cream?"

ally:"YESSIR!!" *we laugh*