spankings~alvaro<3

*SMUT WARNING tehehe*

3rd person pov~~~~~ 

today me & alv gotta go to kairi's place to flim a yt video and go to the mall to get me a new phone, cause last week me and that bitch face mattia (no hate to him btw) got into a huge fight and he threw my phone against a concreate wall.

what your wearing: (or whatever you want but ur bottoms got to be a skirt cause well you'll see later)

what alv is wearing: 

y/n~"alv you ready"?

alv~"almost, give me a sec i gotta make my hair look good"

y/n~"i- it looks good enough, lets go we gotta be there in a couple minutes and it already takes like 15  minutes to get there"!!

alv~"ugh whatever lets go"

*skip to kairi's house & when u start the video or whatever lmao* (btw were replacing sam with y/n so if u like him sorry bitch)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kairi~"so today were doing a yt video, wait i have to say whats up guys".

everyone~"whats up guys".

kairi~"so im with the boys (and you lmao) and were making a yt video...you have to answer questions in five seconds y'know you have to name three things, everytime they mess up they get pied in the face...one team is roshuan, alvaro, and y/n v.s rob, jehad, and alejandro...but were not doing a losers challenge cause i feel bad already".

~~~~~~*skip to the end of the video*~~~~~~

robert~"all right guys, thanks for watching".

kairi~"all right thank you guys for watching". (i- they say the same thing lmao)

roshuan~"thanks for watching"

kairi~"if you liked the video, give it a like um *5 seconds later* bye guys love yo-". (it gets cut off idiots"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kairi~"alright well i gotta drive rob, alejandro, and jehad home so ill see you guys later"

*robert stares at y/n's ass and alv notices but dosen't say anthing*

alv~"all right peace"

roshuan~"okay see you later"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were walking to the car to get in the drivers when alv pushes you away and tells you to get in the passenger seat....y/n's pov~~ *in head* why is he so mad???...3rd person pov~~*alvaro started speeding off into a trail that went into the woods*

y/n~ "a-alv what are you doing"?

alv~ "dont fucking worry about it y/n"

y/n~ "b-but we gotta go get me a new phone"

alv~ "we can get you one tomorrow"

y/n~ "alvaro why are you so mad? what did i even do"?

alv~ "oh so you wanna act like you didnt see robert staring at your ass? get in the backseat"

y/n~ "b-but"

alv~ "NOW"

y/n~ *flinches* "o-okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you quickly jump into the back seat cause you didn't want to get yelled at even more then u already were. alvaro then gets into the car railing position, using his hand he grabs you by the neck and throws you across this lap pulling down your skirt and panties. "your getting 20 hits and when we get home your getting punished" alvaro says, sternly. "b-but i didnt even do not-". your sentence gets cut off by alvaro slamming his hand down on your right ass cheek (ew im sorry) "OW P-PEASE ALV NO" you scream out loud knowing no one can hear you. "no but how about you shut the fuck up and take ur spanking" alvaro says while slamming his hand down again. *18 smacks later* at this point tears are running down your face and your behind is bright red with alvaro's hand prints all over. "you can stay there until we get home, understood"?..."y-yes" you say between hiccups. lets just say when you got home all the neighbors knew your name.

*whatcha think honestly i think its shit but its whatever anyways love u guys and uhhh ima update my ddlg book real quickkk btw sorry for spelling errors im not spell checking this lmao*