Hisashi

Big Hero 6 crossover because of fanart of Tadashi
Spoilers for the big hero 6 movie

Alright so what if, aside from the fire, something else went wrong as well. One of the experiments triggering in an altered way due to the fire.

Tadashi's body was never recovered.

As the fire burned the ceiling began to fall, causing Tadashi to get a head injury.
Somehow a portal through dimensions ripped open and he was pulled through.

He wakes with no memories, difficulty speaking (worked through via speech therapy), and perhaps a few other symptoms that come with such head injuries.

When he was first found he was muttering deliriously, when rescuers asked his name  he ended up mangling his name and hiros name together. Thus, when he is more alert, they tell him he said his name was Hisashi.

Something changed in his DNA during the trip through dimensions which caused him to have a fire breathing quirk.

The events/circumstances that put him with Inko are up to you.

Over time he gets flashes of memory, more so after Izuku is born. Izuku's smart, we all know that. So when he tried to imitate his dad in building tech (Hisashi finds it familiar and soothing)  he ended up triggering a memory of Hiro for Hisashi.

Hisashi remembers his little brother, his real name, fire, Hiros eyes filled with horror.

He tells his family this and they do their best to comfort him. Tadashi's memories return slowly but he often tells his son about the uncle he has but hasn't met.

Izuku, while still obsessed with heroes, is fascinated by his uncle's feats of technology. When he is diagnosed quirkless he decides to dive into technology like his father and uncle.

His parents home school him due to the discrimination he began to experience. Tadashi is a very protective parent, he even deals with Bakugou.

(A hero? How can you be a hero when you acted like a villain to my son, your friend?)

So...yeah, Bakugou isn't allowed near Izuku until he apologizes (which he refuses to do, if he gets better is up to y'all.)

However Izuku wants to make a surprise for his dad and ends up going out to a 'secret' place (garbage dump) to build his robot...using said garbage.  He ends up meeting some brothers this way.
Touya, Natsuo, and Shoto (who begged to come with) all went out to escape their asshole father for a while. Shoto makes a friend, Touya finds himself happy to see his youngest brother actually happy for once, and Natsuo is just glad his big brother has a chance to relax.

They don't all meet at the same time but Izuku sees all of them every few days. It's during the final stage of his robot building, with Touya and little Shoto there, that he discovers his quirk.

Technopathy (like Hiro's helmet thing???)

Izuku is ecstatic, both boys are happy for him. They have been regaled with tales about why Izuku is building a robot. (They assume the boy's uncle had the same techno path quirk?)

Izuku keeps his quirk a secret for now, not wanting to explain how he figured out his quirk. (He is making a robot his dad drew, one his dad said his uncle Hiro made)

When the robot is complete he shows his parents and tells them his quirk. They are both happy, Tadashi is in tears over it all (the robot tugged at his heart strings too)  since it is part of how his quirk works Tadashi has an excuse to teach Izuku how to make robots.
He even tells Izuku about what he can remember of Hiros inventions.