A few days after Tommy visited Dream

Things...have been going well for the first time in forever...but Ghostbur has gone. Glatt came back, but he remebers nothing of Ghostbur, it's as if he never existed.

Tommy wants the ghost back...he's scared to have his brother back.

He'd obviously never show it...but Tommy thinks about what he did all the time. He thinks about L'manberg all the time. Part of him died with that nation after all. And that is literal, one of his canon lives was taken in the final control room. But...that's not exactly the part that died.

Tommy was forced to grow up abnormally fast. And it seems nobody realizes he's still a kid. a teenager. Still nine years away from when the brain becomes fully developed.

That's why he was open to manipulation, but after thinking for a long time...Dream was not the only one.

Wilbur was the first...but unlike Dream...Wilbur did not intend to.

When Wilbur went crazy, he brought Tommy down with him, and to be honest...Tommy never recovered.

Then when Techno and Phil left him...when they destroyed part of him...

Well...Tommy was vulnerable.

His family...they were all gone. 

They left him. 

But he can't help but to think it was his fault.

And Tubbo...

Well Tubbo left to build his own little community, but at least he knew Tubbo was just a call away.

And Tommy did have an idea for his own project...Well he wasn't going to be the one building it. But Awesamdude did say that he was going to be making a currency system, since this land didn't exactly have one yet.

So Tommy was going to pay Sam to build this project.

This was a few days ago though, when he brought it up. He's already paid Sam, and Sam sent a little worker of his, named Sam Nook, to start construction, and told Tommy to check in with Sam Nook for progress on the Hotel.

But Tommy didn't check in today.

It was only day two of construction, but Tommy didn't bother going today.

He just kept under the covers...thinking about everything...that's happened in the matter of a few months.

He couldn't help but cry.

I mean...it was all his fault wasn't it?

He curled up into a fetal position, and started to just cry about...everything. This after all, was the first time he actually took the time to take everything in. And he wished, and hoped someone would come to his aid. He hoped someone would be there for him like his brothers used to. But...nobody cared about him that much now. 

At least he didn't think so.

He heard a knock at his door.

He got up quickly and wiped away his tears running to the door, expecting Tubbo.

But he opened the door up to Sam.

"Oh- h-hey Sam!" Tommy stuttered a bit, because...at this moment in time...he was vulnerable.

"Hey Tommy! I was just checking in on you...Sam Nook said you weren't there today...I was wondering if everything was ok." Sam said, he had taken his gas mask off, which was a rare sight to see for Sam. 

"Oh I uh- first of all, please do come in. I've been...keeping it steady. i don't think...I'll be ok...anytime soon..." Tommy said, out of character for him...but Sam is one of the few people who know what Dream did to Tommy in exile. Dream told him...