I runned with tears to his home, to pack up my things. Somewhere I wasn't welcome I shouldn't stay. Just 2 days and that was it. Not actually what I have imagined when I came here. But this was it. The truth like I wanted to know...

I looked after Fluther to take him to. He was in Charlie's room. Like he promised me he looked after Fluther. For that I was thankful and hugged him. "Will you come back?" He asked but on that question I hadn't really an answer for it. My answer was "One day we will see again." He was sad that I left maybe the only one that really counted me as family. Before going away I wished he would be a really good boy.

And what now? On street with a turtiose and a bag in hand. But to where? I didn't had enough money for a new train ticket and going back to Tommy was the last thing I will do. Great job Elsa. Doing things without thinking was I actually the number one in it.

Even Fluther moved a bit in my arms. Like that was his reaction to my stupid brain. "Don't worry Fluther I'll find a place." I said to him like he will understand me. On that moment Fluther was like a little support to me. It conected still with my brothers...

While I was so bussy with finding a place I almost passed the building that wanted to open as my boutique. A cute dream that will never be true I guess. The tears I tried to hold back was to heavy. They rolled over my cheeck without allowing. Life was never for me and so it goes...

Everything was just like a mess in myself. It wanted to break free, to get out of me. But while I did that I was scared to fall again. And who will give me a hand to save me? Who? My brother that hide everything? Aunt Poll that lied to me? Michael? My head was so mixed again. It seems I had to do it on my own.

I saw horse passing and suddenly a lamb lighted on my head. Not a really lamb, like in cartoons ofcourse. "Fluther I know a place where we can stay hold on." I said to him and walked to the place I have thinking on it. It was maybe weird to think on that person but I had no other idea's than her. May. Yes don't ask me why. It's a feeling.

I knocked on the door. The first time I came hete I didn't look the house in details. What a castel. Was that so big? How I never have noticed. I wonder how she can live in such a big house alone. So big like you want to invite ghosts. A rilling came over me when I thought that. No more horror movies for me. Noted in my brain.

May opened the door and she smiled when she saw me. "Hi Elsa?"

"Hi May I was wondering if you need a room mate?" I showed her my bag and Fluther. I was more prepared for getting a no but May took my bag and said "I will make some tea." What a kind woman. The day I'll see her sad means the world will come to an end.

"Please do like you are in your own home." She said friendly. "I'll make tea now." Having such a big house but don't having a maid. I adored such people a lot. I always thought that rich people was like that. That kind of prejudice I had for this. But with meeting May could really change my opinions.

A little later she came with two cups of thea. She gave me one and sat in the couch. "What happened that you left home?" She directly asked me so I told her everything. Kinda strange I just know her in 2 days and she gave such confident.

She listened without interuping or judging me. Just listened and tried to understand. Before training a horse was she first a therapist? I haven't thought about this before because nobody could be so understanful. But if it's yes than I hoped she won't ask me money for her advices. Hehe

"You think that I'm childish right?" I asked to know what she really thought.

"Not actually. You fighting with your feelings now and I think it's not only from Tommy, it's about how the mother and the father treat their childs. I don't know about your childhood but I guess it wasn't an easy time for you."

The more I listened to her the more I think she is a therapist. Exactly the right point. Oh May where was you all that time?

We talked with each other like we were friends for a long time. She talked about her passion for horses, her husbands dead and so many things but the part how she met my brother? There was she silence about it which I found that strange. Okay however I'm angry on him I wanted to know "their" story. Yep that classmate thing wasn't real. I get it. That was a lie to. On May I couldn't be angry. Tommy probably had her warned. That is the only thing be did. Warning people. If you asked him why you will get this answer "Because it has to be like that." I know by heart May will tell me one day...

So I spended the rest of my day with talking. It made me a lot better. with currently working in Paris I totaly forgot having a real conversation about myself. Actually I was scared to talk about my feelings. When you open up to someone people can hurt you easly. Maybe it's a Shelby thing that Tommy created. Anyway I needed to stop thinking on him. I needed to focus on myself. Tomorrows to do list was finding work. So I could buy a train ticket and than never go back to here again. That was my plan but... had life the same plans as I have?

~ End of chapter 11! So Elsa decided to let her family know that she knows the lies they said. And is angry on him. I want to show that whatever Tommy is planning isn't always the best option. But I'm sure he will do everything for his sister. This is just the begin! I'm even excited as you how Elsa's aventure will be...🍒