Imagine 8

You are wearing one of Leo's hoodies in the living room. It is oversized on you and it had a strong scent of his cologne.

Leo is upstairs getting changed and you are just sat on your phone on his couch scrolling through tiktok.

All of a sudden he runs down stairs with nothing on apart from grey sweatpants. "Y/N I need my hoodie back" he says as he walks over to you and kisses you on the forehead. "It's mine now" you say with a grin.
You quickly stand up and he he rolls his eyes in a playful way

He starts chasing you round the living room as you laugh and scream and he does the same. You then get stuck as he is on one side of the couch and you are on the other. He laughs and climbs over the couch. You try run away but he grabs your waist and tackles you to the floor.

You squint you eyes and say "no fair" he laughs and gets of from on top of you and lies next to you. He just looks at you "what are u looking at?" You say with a giggle "I'm just trying to work out how to get that hoodie back" he said whilst laughing. "Not going to happen" you say with a smirk as you begin to get up.

You both get up and sit on the couch and watch tiktoks. Leo gave up and said "keep the hoodie" "I was going to anyway" you say as you put your head on his shoulder.