Imagine 6

Warning: Violence

You are with your 2 boy best friends, Mickey and JJ and your bf Leo. Although Leo had to leave because he had to look after his baby sister whilst his mum was out working. You guys have been best friends for as long as you can remember.

You Mickey and JJ are walking back to the ice cream parlour you always go to until 2 guys around your age appear from the distance.

"Oh hey guys" one of them said as the other one stared at you all. You looked at JJ confused, not knowing who these people were or why they weren't letting you passed.

Mickey walked up to one of the guys and said "can we just leave it for now?" "No" the guy replied as he punched Mickey in the face. Startled, you walk backwards as you watch JJ pick a fight with the other guy.

You head was filled with thoughts. Is this real? Who are these people? What do they want from us? You start to tear up as you watch your best friends being beaten up.

Without thinking, you jump onto one of the men's back, hoping to stop them from hurting JJ. He struggled but eventually grabbed you from his back and threw you into the ground.

He watched over you as you curled up in pain, crying from the drop. "Don't fucking touch her" you heard Mickey yell. He kicked you in the stomach one last time before letting Mickey and JJ go and running of with his friend.

Mickey and JJ sprint over to you as your still on the ground. "Shit!" Mickey yells "she's out cold" JJ replies as he puts his face in his hands. "Get her to Leo, his mums a doctor anyway (I know this ain't true) JJ picks you up, as you were still unconscious and you get to Leo's. "Leo! Leo! Open the fucking door!" Mickey yells as he bangs on the door. Leo opens the door immediately shocked to see his girlfriend unconscious in his best friends arms.

They all run inside and put you on the coach. "What the fuck happened?!" Leo yells as he searches for his phone to call his mum. "Those posh pricks from the other side of town happened" JJ says as he sits you up, as you are now becoming conscious. "FUCK!" Leo yells as he punches the door.

He finds his phone and calls his mum. "Mum y/n just got jumped by those posh pricks!" He says "oh my god ok, just give her some water and Ice for her bruises, I'll be home in 10" she says clearly in shock. Leo ends the call and yells "Mickey ice, JJ Water!" They both sprint to get the items and Leo sits next to you on the coach. "I'm sorry" he says. You look him in the eyes and smile. JJ passes you the water and Leo hugs you whilst you sip it slowly