Chapter 2

A/N. Hey guys, ok so i have someone you an imagine as Harlow now.Its Alexa Demie.She plays Maddy in euphoria and when i read this chapter,I kind of imagined her so yeah. Hope you enjoy,Love you lots<3

Harlow's Pov

"Uh i need a night out." I say walking out the shower,towards my dresser.

"Tell me about it."Layla says looking up from her phone, sat in the chair in the corner of my room.

"He was a bitch to clean up."I sighed, pulling out my clothes from my drawers.I walk over to my bed and start to put my clothes on

"i'm gonna go get ready and meet you at the club."She tells me walking over to hug me.I back away from the hug and she looks at me confused.

"We don't hug remember." I say letting out a laugh, pulling up my black high-waisted trousers. she laughs as she walks to the door.

"I don't know what's wrong with me lately." she laughs stopping at the front door.

"Ok i'll meet you in an hour." she tells me glancing at her phone.

"Ok i'm gonna go finish getting ready.Love you." I say to her as she puts her shoes on to leave.

"Love you too. Don't ditch me!" She demands, pointing her finger at me, before walking out of the front door.

"I've been spending too much time with my Mom!" I over hear her say as she walks down the hall giggling.I lock the door and throw on a bra like top and cute over-sized blazer type of thing.I grab a bottle of vodka from my drinks cabinet and pour a few shots into a glass and down it.

"What is my life?"I muttered to myself before walking back towards my room to grab my bag and phone. Whilst I'm there, i put on my spoon necklace because i knew i would be doing some drugs tonight.

I walk towards my front door and put my black chunky heels on before leaving my apartment to get in my cab.

As the cab pulls up to the familiar crowded street the club was on, I spot Layla in the line to get in. I get out of the cab before walking over to Layla in a mid-thigh red dress and blonde hair curled.

"You didn't ditch me!"She squeals running over to me. I laugh at her words and grab her hand to lead us into the club.

"Why would I ditch you?"I ask pulling her beside me as we walk up to the bouncer.

"Because your a bit of a bitch"She laughs.

"I am, your right."I laugh with her. Walking through the sweaty, crowed club,hearing the music blast in my ears and the flashing lights drowning me in colour.Still dragging Layla, who had clearly had her pre-drinks, I lead us to a table and take off my jacket.

"Let's go get some drinks and get fucked!" I shouted,dragging Layla to the bar with me.When we get to the bar,I spot the bartender eye fucking layla.I roll my eyes before looking at him to order.

"Hi, I'll get 3 pornstar martinis and a vodka orange.Give me a minute."I say to him before looking at layla to ask her what she wants."What do you want?"I shout over the loud music.

"I'll have a piece of him."She says,winking at the bartender who may as well been fucking her right there on the bar.I roll my eyes at her and turn back to the bartender.

"She'll have 3 jack and cokes." I tell him, looking around the bar. Layla comes behind me and whispers into my ear,"Talking about coke, your favourite Irish dealers here."She points to the blonde guy walking down the stairs.I roll my eyes and grab the drinks tray from the bartender and start walking back to our table