five: boba date? pt 1

Beginne am Anfang

 ashley's outfit:

You hear your doorbell ring and you greet Rae and Poki at your door

You introduce your friends, who remained calm; however, you knew they were fangirling  and freaking out on the inside.

"is anyone else coming with us?" you ask curiously.

Poki instantly responds with "ya some other people will meet up with us there."

You nod with an "okay" and think to yourself, wondering who would be there. You think about texting Sykkuno, telling him you'll be out for the day so you wouldn't be able to text him, but you refrain, not wanting to seem clingy and annoying.

Throughout the car ride, you and your friends blast your favorite songs and artists. It ranges from One Direction, R&B, and of course, banger songs from our faceless friend Corpse.

When we arrive, you see a group of people standing by the outdoor tables. You couldn't tell who they were until Rae screamed their names to get their attention. You then realized that the other friends she was talking about were Lily, Michael, Toast, Scarra, Peter, and Sykkuno. Fuck, Sykkuno's here? No no no I'm not ready to meet him irl yet. I don't even look that good today. I was rushing. What am I even going to say? Will he even talk to me? I'm going to be so awkward omg. Wait a minute, what is going on with my brain. No no no I can't have a crush. I don't have a crush. Absolutely not. Your thoughts are interrupted by Ashley calling your name and pulling your arm, dragging you to the group. "Thanks for pulling me Ashley, I spaced out again."

"It's no biggie; besides, I think I know what was keeping your head busy," she says, eyeing you, then Sykkuno.

"No, no it's not like that. I don't like him and we're just friends."

She rolls her eyes and just says, "sureeee," not believing a single word you say.

After having your arm yanked by Ashley, you walk up to your new streamer friends and introduce Ashley and Bella to the new group. You all exchange hi's and hello's and your meet eyes with Sykkuno. It was a little awkward at first, not knowing how to approach one another. After all, we never officially met in person. Rae, Poki, Bella, and Ashley all realize this and sense your awkwardness around each other. 

"what should we do?" asks Poki.

"they obviously like each other," Bella responds, while Ashley agrees. 

"yeah, let's try getting them together cuz OH MY GOD THEYRE SO AWKWARD!" Rae exclaims. 

Your friends talk on the side while you talk to the rest of the group.

"yeah, I just moved here recently and-" You feel a slight push, causing you to bump into a person with a dark blue hoodie. "Sorry," you both say in unison. You look up and see a pair of deep brown eyes staring back at you. A warm blush spreads across your cheeks. You turn around and see Rae, Poki, Ashley, and Bella talking and giggling on the side, but looking away once you catch them. You glare harshly at your friends, knowing what they were up to, until you were interrupted by a soft voice. "h-hey kaylin!"

"hi sykkuno! sorry i bumped into-"

"no no it's okay i'm sorry."

it gets quiet for a few seconds, both not knowing what to say. You see a gap in front of you, causing you two to take a step closer waiting in the line behind Lily and Michael. You decide to be bold and actually start the conversation... nervously though.

"soo what are you ordering Sykkuno?"

"oh I think I'm going to have a jasmine milk tea with boba. what about you?"

"i'm gonna get a mango green tea with boba and lychee jelly––it's my favorite!"

"i can pay for yours if you want"

"no it's okay"

"no, i insist"

"bean sprout it's okayy i can pay for myself"

"okay well i'll just go first then"

thinking you won the conversation, you respond with a "that's fine with me"

You see him walk up to the bobarista and you overhear his order.

"I'll have a large jasmine milk tea with boba please and a large mango green tea with boba and lychee jelly." WOAH WOAH WOAH THERE did i hear that right? After he's done paying, you walk over to him, "uh sykkuno, did you just pay for my drink?"

"maybe..."

"fine i'll just pay for your drink next time, to make it even"

While you seemed a little cold on the outside, you were freaking out on the inside, in denial of your feelings. sykkuno really just paid for my boba. i know it's literally something so simple, but A LARGE? i feel so spoiled.

1250 Words!

a/n hey everyone sorry my updates are a little slow, but i hope you liked this chapter! luv u all <3