Ughhhhh

So um.....

Ima be honest.

Like, brutally honest.

I'm starting to get bored of the twst fandom.

I mean, I'm still open to discuss AU ideas and talk about it in general but I'm just....not finding enjoyment in the series right now.

I know there's a new event but honestly, it looks kinda boring. I mean, it's most likely a cook off. Does that sound exciting to you? For me to get into that, there would have to be something like a Gordon Ramsey character involved.

Plus the next chapter is probably going to take another thousand years to come out, I don't have the patience to wait that long and stay in the fandom for that long. I'm already bored enough.

Plus for those who read my posts, you'll know that I have entered the Danganropa fandom. Yes I know it's rather late to enter and the fandom is toxic, but name one fandom that isn't.

Anyways, I want to start writing more for that, the only thing holding me back is the fear of me getting doxxed-

But anyways. Yeah. I'm considering leaving the fandom. I don't think I should though, I made a lot of friends through this fandom, and I don't want to risk losing them.

As for my twst related works like "the purist bride" I'll still try to update them more, but updates will still be extremely slow.

Anyways, thanks for understanding (at least Ima assume you understand). Sorry I don't publish this anymore...bye bye? Idk if this is a actual goodbye or not yet-