Chapter One

Aizawa's point of view

"Eraser head and Present mic, you two will have to go on a mission to gather information about a dangerous villain. I got you two a small cabin in the woods near her hideout. Be safe. Come back in a week. Also, her villain name is Sunshine and that's all we know." Nezu said. "Do we know her what he quirk is?" I asked. "It has something to do with sunlight. She can either control it, create it, or just make things bright. We are not sure. That is why you two are going to investigate. I sent you the location you will be staying and the location of her hideout. She might be working with the league of villains. Be careful." He said. "Okay. Come on, Aizawa." Yamada said. He grabbed my black sweater sleeve and pulled me along.

"We should pack. We can take my car. I'll drop you off at your place, then I will go to mine, and I will pick you up so we can go to the cabin and start investigating." I said. "Okay." He said smiling at me. I slightly blushed my hair covered it. I have loved this man since high school and he still does not know it. I got into my car and Yamada got in the passenger seat. School had just recently ended and we saw a few students standing around the dorms, school building, and outside. I turned on the car and started to drive to Yamada's house.

When we got to his house, he thanked me and got out of the car. Yamada and I both take care of Hitoshi and Eri and we are like their parents so we talk often and we are neighbors. However, Yamada and I are not together as much as I wish we were. I went to my house and walked in the door. "Dad, are you ever going to ask out papa?' Hitoshi asked. He was playing princess with Eri and painting her nails. Hitoshi and Eri call me dad and they call Yamada papa. Hitoshi found out I liked Yamada shortly after I found out he liked *insert loud blond here. (Bakugo, Denki, or Monoma.)*. I guess we both like loud blonds. " No, and I am not going to," I said. "Why not? You two could have a wedding with flowers and be like magical princes." Eri said. "I might tell him I like him, but don't get too ahead of yourself, Eri. Also, Your papa and I are going on a trip to gather information about a villain. Shinso, can you watch Eri?" I asked. "Of course," Shinso said, putting a crown on Eri's head. Fluffy sat in Shinso's lap and he pet our cat.

"Okay, I am going to pack," I said. I went up to my room and started to pack. I packed everything I needed, snacks that were mostly for Yamada, my yellow sleeping bag, and a few bottles of water and energy drinks. After that, I grabbed a blanket for Yamada in case he wanted one in the car and went to put my things in the car.

Yamada walked up behind me and put his stuff in the car. "I'm going to say goodbye to the kids real quick. I'll be right back." Yamada said. He went over to my house and came back a few minutes later. He had his hair down now. "Eri brushed my hair out," Yamada said. He looked adorable with his hair like that. "Yamada, we should go," I said, getting in the car. It was a six-hour drive and even more if we stop and it was already four in the afternoon.

"Shouta, you can use my first name. We adopted kids together." Hizashi laughed. "Fine, get in the car Hizashi," I sighed. He got in the car and sat in the passenger seat. I handed him the blanket I grabbed for him and he took it. "Thanks, Sho. Your car is always cold." Hizashi said. He already had taken his shoes off in my car and he was now covering up and burying his face in the blanket he had already changed into sweatpants and a T-shirt. I was wearing black jeans and my black long sleeve shirt. I still had my shoes on. I had tied up all of my hair into a bun and I wasn't wearing my goggles or my hero stuff.

"I'm bored," Hizashi whined. "It has only been ten minutes. Watch YouTube or Netflix or something." I said. He pulled out his laptop that was connected to my car's hotspot and turned on Grey's Anatomy. We only had three hours to go and he was still on Netflix. After a few more bathroom breaks and a lot of Grey's Anatomy, we finally arrived at the cabin. Hizashi was about to fall asleep and could barely keep his eyes open. "I grabbed both of our things and we went inside. We looked around a bit, then we both went to the bedroom. There were beds on each side of the room. He laid down on his bed and immediately fell asleep. He looked so cute. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep to the sound of Hizashi's breathing.