"yeah, that..." iseul trailed off, avoiding his gaze. "i should've corrected sooa, but it was im―"

"don't worry about it." he cut her off, taking iseul by surprise. "i don't mind people thinking of us as a couple." he shyly added, his hands in his pockets as he looked away from the girl and her penetrating stare, her eyes wide in shock. she had to remind herself that this wasn't the same yeosang she's known since her childhood, but to suddenly say something like this had her confused. "if it's help to you, then i hope i can be of help and you can forgive me for making you cry."

ah, so that's what this is about. "you don't have to worry about that." iseul reassured with a smile. "it wasn't your fault anyway, and as grateful as i am, i don't want anyone having the wrong idea of me." she explained, fiddling with the button on her sleeves, a nervous habit of hers. "i'll tell sooa the truth, but thank you for helping me either way." she bowed her head, biting her lip to stop it from quivering. why does my heart hurt? as iseul put space between her and yeosang, she was reminded of their friendship from the other world. how she could easily talk to the boy about anything, all her worries and achievements were stored in that boy and vice versa. however, the yeosang before her, despite having the same exact face and body, couldn't be that person for iseul anymore. it was all just made up anyway. "then, i'll see you around." iseul smiled, before turning away, unable to hold herself together for much longer, hurrying her escape down the stairs.

iseul debated on joining the others at the cafeteria, but decided against it, knowing that she couldn't deal with sooa's questions about yeosang. instead, she opted for the classroom, deciding to stay there until lunch ended. heading for her classroom, she walked past a few students, not minding them however their conversations definitely caught her attention.

"can you believe han seojun? didn't he just return from a suspension?"

"what about lee suho? i didn't expect him to actually fight back, and what, over a girl?"

"what was her name again? lim jukyung?"

"a love triangle at saebom high, how cliché is that?"

iseul stopped in her tracks, processing the information that she had just heard. a love triangle. she thought to herself. how? if my other life was just a dream, then how did i see the plot of this life in a kdrama? things that haven't even happened yet, i already knew about. lee suho. han seojun. lim jukyung. kang soojin. choi sooa. i knew everything. iseul's eyes widened. but there was one person that wasn't included in any episode, someone who was part of my reality. 

running back towards the rooftop, iseul finally came to her realisation. she didn't know how or why she was in this world, she didn't know how she had managed to live her life in the kdrama, but there was one thing she was certain about. 

her other life wasn't made up.

༺  ...loading...  ༻

i promise we'll get more seojun time
sdjfhskjdhjksdf how am i ten chapters
in and the main lead barely been here?!