Isn't it funny?( Rant)

Water is a funny thing. The facts are that you need it to survive yet it also kills people Same with food though.It's funny isn't it? The way the things we need to live can kill usThey say you need love but what is love other than a bunch of chemicals that you can easily overdose on.You have too much of any one of them and you can go insane, you don't get enough, you start to get sick and feel like you are dying.I find it funny that the people we love the most will leave us on read while they call your best friend and no one questions itYou feel like your world is crumbling because they are that world but then they just leave One day they take their love back when you still need it. They take their love but you keep giving yours no matter how much it drains you no matter how much you feel like your heart is cracking and breaking in away you can't explain. Even those around you worry and suddenly you're justifying it by saying "They are just busy" but it's 11 oclock at night and no they aren't.

Your best friend tells you that they were on call yesterday and all you can do is bottle up how you feel because if you tell them justify it but is it justified at this point. When you spend hours waiting for a response it only takes them a minute to text others. No one listens to you when you feel sick to your stomach. All you feel like doing is crying and it feels like you have lost a part of yourself and you are struggling to trust anyone. No one seems trustworthy, your friends are talking to a toxic person ignoring how he hurt but it's fine because it was only you. Then your partner won't even tell you that they have contact with him like they are hiding it. That tracks though because they have been hiding a lot of things lately. If they are doing this to you are they worth it... I don't know maybe I love them but it feels like my best friend and them are together. Why, am no more than a distant thought in the back of both their minds.