park_marsbars

wait...didyouknow formed a new alter after their hiatus? are they okay?

Maybe Joong's fans aren't so hopeless after all...

He hit the 'like' button and continued to scroll through, occasionally stopping to read a comment or two before Hongjoong came downstairs, yawning while pulling on a shirt.

"Joong, I liked a comment from your account."

"Okay." Hongjoong yawned again, still groggy despite taking a cold shower a few moments ago.

"C'mon, let's go get lunch. What do you want to eat?" Yunho stood up from where he was sitting on the couch and held out an arm.

"Honestly -" Hongjoong grabbed on and the older boy pulled him up. "I don't care. Surprise me!"

He grinned cheekily at Yunho, who rolled his eyes. "Fine."

***

Hongjoong shivered in his seat at how incredibly cold the room was, earning a concerned look from his friend.

"Joong, you're incredible. How are you cold when you're already wearing a hoodie?"

Yunho got a glare from the younger boy in response and laughed before digging around in his bag.

"Do you want mine as well?" Yunho offered, holding it up for him.

"No, it's okay hyung. If I wear your hoodie I might actually fall asleep on the first day of class," he whispered through chattering teeth. "Plus, the food coma hasn't even hit yet."

"Hongjoong-ah," Yunho pushed the sweater into his friend's arms. "We're thirty minutes early. You can sleep."

The younger boy gasped, a look of betrayal on his face. "H-hyung! Why are we so early?"

"To get good seats for the lecture. Also, I couldn't find the library."

"Why didn't we just stay in the restaurant?" he whined, putting on the hoodie.

"Did you even see how many people were in line after us? You're really something else, Kim Hongjoong." Yunho shook his head in mock disappointment and Hongjoong hit him on the arm.

"Shut up and let me sleep," he muttered, closing his eyes and resting his head on the older boy's shoulder.

"You're so annoying," Yunho huffed, lightly flicking his forehead.

"Stop it."

"Fine, you big baby."

"You're the baby."

"Do you want to sleep or not?"

"Okay, okay."

Yunho counted to three and turned to look at Hongjoong, who was already knocked out cold.

He laughed to himself, took a photo of the boy and sent it to their group chat, his phone immediately buzzing with a notification.

group of humans

human coffee

wow, hyung looks so peaceful sleeping

human sculpture

he does, right? all his old man wrinkles disappear