Chapter : Twenty-five

__Author's POV__

Another beautiful morning, sun is shining brightly. Birds are chirping around, enjoying the beautiful morning. In wang mansion everyone is got up early morning for their respective works. Zhan and Yibo also woke up for uni. Today Zhan is also going with Yibo.

"Xiao Zhan, come out hurry up!!" Yibo shouted while knocking on bathroom's door.

Zhan went in bathroom it's been a hour. Zhan is in bathroom. And here, Yibo got ready and waiting for Zhan to went downstairs for breakfast then they will go uni. But, Zhan he is not coming out.

"Xiao Zhan. For the last time.. will you come out or not. What the heck you are doing inside." Yibo shouted again.

Zhan still didn't answer.

"I can't believe it." Yibo said and about to walk out from the room when he heard Zhan's screaming saying, "Don't come near me. Don't!!!"

Yibo throw his back on bed and knocked on the door again, "Hey, are you okay? What happened?"

"Yibo~~~ Helpppppppppppp!!!!!" Zhan shouted loudly.

Hearing Zhan's screaming, Yibo got scared and started panicking. He kicked the door with his all strength but it didn't break. He again kicked the door and this time, the door locks broke and the door opens.

Yibo run inside the bathroom when he saw Zhan was sitting on the bathtub crossing his legs with his chest and closing his eyes tightly. Tears was falling from his eyes.

Yibo run to him when he noticed, Zhan was shivering with fear. Yibo touched Zhan, when Zhan opened the eyes and hold Yibo's hand. He was still shivering from fear.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Yibo asked look the condition of Zhan.

"Yi..yiboo.. he..here  a big spider..." Zhan said stammering pointing on the corner.

"Spider?!" Yibo looked at the corner where is actually a big spider.

"You afraid of spider?" Yibo asked looking at Zhan.

"I..i have*sob* sob* Arachnophobia ( fear of spider)." Zhan said sobbing.

Yibo didn't asked anything else about this. He picked Zhan in his arm in bridal style and walk out from the bathroom. Yibo carefully made him sit on bed. Zhan is holding Yibo's hand tightly.

"Hey, don't be afraid. I'm here. I will kill that spider for you. Okay? Don't worry." Yibo said wiping of Zhan's tears.

"I..i hate spider. They are so scary. Whenever I see them, I felt they will eat me." Zhan said and hugged Yibo.

Yibo was surprised by Zhan's all of sudden hug but then, he also hugged Zhan back and rubbed his back softly.

"Don't cry anymore. I'm here. I will kill them for you. Okay? Don't cry." Yibo said trying to comfort Zhan.

"Promise, you will kill them?" Zhan said breaking the hug and looking at Yibo.

"Mnn.. promise. But, don't cry." Yibo said again wiping of Zhan's tears.

"Thank you." Zhan said and smiled a little.

"Mnn.. sit here I'm coming." Yibo said and stood up from sitting.

"Where are you going!" Zhan asked.

"Aren't you hungry? I'm going to bring breakfast for you. Take rest for a while. You don't have to go downstairs." Yibo said and about to walk but Zhan grasped his hand from behind.

"No. Please don't go. It's still there. Don't go please." Zhan said pleading.

"Okay. Okay. Don't cry again." Yibo said seeing Zhan's tearful eyes and sat beside Zhan again. He took out his phone and dialed Zhanjin's number. With few rings, Zhanjin picked the call.