𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐛 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭

Start from the beginning

Sighing, you turn off the television and turn to Senku who was still reading his book.

"Hey, leeky." You reach out to pinch his cheeks. "What do you want." He asked with a sigh and closed his book. "Let's go out." He looked at you a bit confused for a second before his eyes widened as if he realized something. "Oh, you mean you wanna go somewhere?" he asked. You nodded as you kept on pinching his cheek. "I wanna go to the arcade." You say in a whiny tone. He slaps your hand away from his cheek. "The arcade is too noisy." You pout for the nth time today and crossed your arms. "You're no fun." Senku slightly chuckles and continues to read his book.

After almost an hour of you mindlessly looking around his house as if you haven't already examined every nook and cranny of it long ago. As you were looking at some of Senku's medals and trophies on the shelf, you felt him stand up and start stretching.

Once a satisfying crack was heard, he sighed and looked over in your direction. "Get ready, I'm just going to shower real quick. You can grab some clothes from your house if you want." He says as he headed to his room. Bewildered, you asked him why you needed to get ready. He lightly taps your forehead with his pointer finger and gave you an uninterested look.

"You wanted to go outright? We aren't going to the arcade, but we can go somewhere else you have in mind. Just make sure it isn't anywhere too noisy, I don't like noise nor do I like huge crowds."

And with that, Senku went upstairs and left you with your heart doing flips and leaps every other second.

Oh, you thought your crush would have died down after ignoring it? Hell, were you in for a surprise. If anything, your feelings might have even grown. "Damned leek making me feel weird shit..."

He told you to get ready, so you did just that. You were conflicted however as you definitely wanted to look a bit more presentable, as any girl crushing on a guy would. The problem was you were sure you didn't have any pretty clothes that you were comfortable wearing. They were always either too revealing or too tight for your liking.

You made a mad dash across the street and immediately went to your house. You entered your room and sprawled out your whole closet, making a mess. If you thought about it, you were definitely embarrassed that you were making such a big deal out of this. It wasn't even a damned date. Your lonely ass just wanted company in the arcade and Senku happened to be free and proposed to go somewhere else. You slumped down on your bed and sighed. Senku had already made it clear right from the beginning that he had no interest in romance. There was no point in trying.

Unconsciously, you took some clothes that you would usually wear during hangouts with friends. It wasn't noticeable, but you definitely did like looking presentable even though there wasn't any special occasion. You chuckle as your mind drifted off to all the clothes you ordered online which caused all your money to disappear in the blink of an eye.

After putting on your clothes, you look to the mirror and smile. You really did clean up well. For the finishing touch, you styled your hair messily and put on the scarf that Senku gave you back on your previous birthday. It was a bit chilly anyway.

Satisfied, you walk back to Senku's house and opened the door. You were immediately greeted with Senku wearing a buttoned-down shirt, pants, and his signature lab coat. You chuckle.

"Oh hell nah, you ain't wearing that tacky labcoat."

"Did you just call my labcoat tacky?"

"You heard me loud and clear."

"Fuck off."

Senku sighs as he took off his lab coat and looked at you for approval. You nod with a slight chuckle and examined the man before you. He was definitely attractive in your eyes. He just had this vibe that lured you in no matter how hard you tried to resist.

"So are we going or are you just gonna stare at me?" Senku taps your forehead once again and raises an eyebrow. You snap out of your trance and grin. You take his hand, a gesture that you both have long been used to, and dragged Senku off to who knows where. Senku groans "We're not going to the arcade, are we?" He asks. You pout at his unenthusiastic mood. "Nope, we're going stargazing." You grin at him. He perks up at this.

"Did you bring a telescope?"

You stop.

"No. We don't need that shit when we have 20/20 vision."

Senku just chuckles at you. "Don't you need reading glasses?"

"That is irrelevant, I can still see star formations with these eyes. I think." You mutter with an unsure tone.

"You're an idiot but sure, whatever you say." Senku gives you a lopsided smirk as he messes with your hair.

"Fuck off, leeky."