My Bestfriends Brother👀 Part 1

Priyanka's P. O. V

One of the rules in a friendship is Never date your best friends siblings WELLLLLLL. Easier said than done, especially in my case.

I have been best friends with Joe since the 3rd grade, I remember sitting alone in the cafeteria for lunch and all of the sudden this little boy with brown hair came to sit next to me. I was confused at first, then he introduced himself, after the first few days of being nervous and awkward it became a normal thing to eat lunch together. As the days went by we became closer and closer and by the end of the 3rd grade I had a best friend. We did everything together to the point where people thought we were dating. My house was his house and his house was mine. We even got into the same university which meant moving away from home together which was like a new adventure for us. We lived in New York and Stanford was in California, luckily for us Joe's (hot) older brother Nick actually goes to Stanford so we all got a house together (with savings and some money from work).

We are currently in our second year of university at Stanford and Nick and I have been secretly dating for about one and a half years now. Honestly I never expected this, yes i may have had a crush on him but never did I expect him to feel the same way about me. Nick has always been the guy to get any girl he would want, he would have girls falling at his feet but of course the thing that made him perfect in my eyes was that he was brainy and hot, so he ignored all the girls falling at his feet and focused on his career and his football matches.

When we first got here we settled in and a little over two months later Joe and I went to this frat party because Joe got his heart broken and he needed a pick me up. One thing led to another and some guy tried his luck with me, luckily for me Joe called nick who then came and rescued me and took us home and that was the night everything changed. Once we got to the house Joe made sure I was okay then took off to his room because he was a little more than tipsy. Nick on the other hand led me to the couch and brought me a cup of tea and some chocolate to help me calm down. It was then that we had a really heart to heart conversation.

Nick- are you sure you're Ok.. I'm uh I'm here if you want to talk about it you know, I mean you don't have to if you don't want to... It's just that....

Pri- *giggles* nick I'm okay don't worry and I actually would like to talk about it if you'd want to listen?

Nick- yeah of course *takes a seat next to pri*

Pri- so when we got to the party I decided not to drink because I wanted to look after Joe because he was emotionally drinking *nick laughs* so we were with our friend group and Joe wandered off with this beautiful blonde haired girl and I left him because he needed the distraction. Well a good song came on and I wanted to dance so I found myself on the dance floor and this guy who I now know is called Josh kept trying to dance with me.... *I took a deep breath and looked up at him to see his jaw clenched and his knuckles turning white from his fists* I would step away when he steps closer to me and then I ended up cornered where he tried to kiss me, well you know the rest because Joe saw me uncomfortable and immediately called you.... *I put my hand over his fist to kind of calm him down*Thank you for that by the way, it meant alot and I'm sorry I was in that situation in the first place.

Nick- I'm just glad you are okay and that Joe called me when he did. Thank you for always taking care of my brother and uhm I'm sorry I wasn't there earlier.*Pri- no nick you can't blame yourself* I mean I should have known all the guys would be looking at you I mean you looked so beautiful and if I have been looking at you for the past few years then obviously other guys would see it too... I mean...... Oh shit!!! Priyanka I'm sor.....

I did something that I didn't think I had in me, I kissed him to shut him up. I mean he just admitted that he thinks I'm beautiful and he has been looking at me like that for the past few years but anyway back to the kiss. It was everything I wanted and more, I felt so calm yet so reckless but at the end it felt like coming home. After the kiss we spoke about what we wanted and about where we think our relationship would lead.

As you know almost 2 years later and we're still together. Just one tiny little problem JOE DOES NOT KNOW!
You see when Joe and I started high-school we entered the dating pool and his one rule was no hooking up or dating his brothers because it would make things awkward... I of course agreed because I didn't think nick would be into me in the first place but now things are different and nick and I have become really serious and we want to tell our parents.

So we need to deal with the Joe problem first... i mean we have both tried telling him but at first he was mopping around from his break up then he would hardly be home and then he was busy with school it was never a good time. I mean I haven't spent proper time with my best friend since that party, he is always busy or working. So operation tried to tell Joe is a go.

To be continued.......

How do you think they tell Joe the news... Also nick would definitely save pri from and uncomfortable situation.... Enjoy
Like Bob says be well be kind
-B