08

"If you didn't then who did? Did someone hurt you

"If you didn't then who did? Did someone hurt you...did someone..." Jennie.

Before Jennie could complete her sentence the planchette moved to YES.

Lisa's pov

"Who did it? Who hurt you?" J.K

The planchette stayed still for a while while my heart raced due to nervousness.

"Hwasa why won't you answer us?" Chae.

Still the planchette didn't move. It stayed still. Me and Jungkook looked at each other when Taehyung blurted out,"I wanna ask something...I have a question..."

"Hwasa, do you remember the day when you proposed me...and I accepted, you were so happy...and that night we went on our date, away from everyone else...we told our parents that we were going out for a dinner date, but we went to the lookout by the point in the canyon. Do you remember that?" Taehyung.

I was confused...Taehyung liked Jennie but he accepted Hwasa's proposal...how is that possible. I saw Jennie eyeing Taehyung with a sad look. I was confused with my own thoughts when the planchette moved to YES.

Taehyung had a serious look when he looked at me and said that," This isn't Hwasa."

"What are you talking about?" Chae.

"Firstly, I never accepted Hwasa's proposal because I have always liked Jennie...and even if it it was not for the date...I never took her to the lookout." Taehyung.

"This isn't Hwasa?" Jennie panicked and the planchette shifted to NO.

"Then who the fuck is this?" Jungkook.

The planchette shifted to H then simultaneously A and one by one it read HAILEY. Chae seemed quite freaked out as if she had heard the name before...

"Is this who we were talking to the other night?" I asked.

The planchette quickly shifted its position to YES.

"OMG!! This should not be happening...were we ever speaking to Hwasa?" Jennie.

The planchette moved to NO.

"Chaeyoung, we can stop this." Taehyung.

"When Hwasa played the Ouija Board did she ever make contact with you?" I asked.

The planchette dragged itself harshly to YES. 

"H-hailey where are you?" Jennie stuttered.

"Take a look at the chair." Taehyung.

I took hold of the third eye and looked through the lens with tears on my eyes. I saw nothing on the chair, so I turned myself a bit towards my friends and I freaked out when I saw Chae's mouth stitched. I flinched back and put the planchette down on the board and it moved on its own and read RUN.

"Run?" Jungkook.

THe planchette kept shifting its position throughout the board and it finally read SHE'S COMING.

"Who's coming?" Jennie stammered.

The planchette moves until it read SISTER.

"Sister...", Taehyung.

I grabbed the lens and looked at Chae. Her mouth was stitched and she was pointing to the other side. I turned backwards and saw a teenage girl running towards me.

I threw the planchette in terror and the board flew from the table and Jennie screamed. 

I grabbed Jennie's and Taehyung's hand and made my way rushing through the gate. The others followed.

Once we were out Jennie screamed in frustration," What happened in there!!"

"It doesn't matter because we are not playing it anymore." Chae.

"Okay!! We are walking away from the board and the whole thing...let's not panic!!" Taehyung said while caressing Jennie's hair who was already in tears.

"Hwasa played it and she's dead now!! Look, what if we made the same mistake. My life is dear to me, I don't wanna die so fast!!😭😭 " Jennie.

"What if we broke some sort of rule?" I asked.

Chae walked to me and said," Hey, its over okay?" and with that she walked me out of the house and the others followed.

--Meet you guys again in the next chapter

--Byee