.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YOU F*CKING SON OF B*TCH!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT THARN!!" He charges on Aaron so fast that Aaron cannot react on time and the next thing he knows, Aaron was already on the ground being punch and pinned on the ground!!

================================

Type POV

"Mild please hurry!! I want to surprise Tharn!! I miss my boo already!!" I said to my friend Mild, He was busy copying the lecture for me.

I'm not in the mood in doing it because if I get frustrated again I'm might mess up and copy it again from the start!!

I'm such an OC person!! I can't help it. that is why I asked Mild to it for me so that if he did some mistake or error I won't be able to see it.

"Why can't you copy it yourself if you're just gonna rush me like this. It's not easy to write all of this!! I already told you we can just get a snapshot to all this lesson but you insist on ordering me to copy it for you!!" Mild angrily said to me which I only answered him with a glaring look.

What's wrong with writing this lesson, for me!! You can memories the lesson if it's handwritten and not just some pictures of it. It's only for those lazy people you know!!

His looks change when he notices that I'm starting to get irritated with him. He knows that even though I consider him as my friend I can still act like a b*tch to him.

"Here!! Here!! I'm done!! Gosh!! Why are you in a rush!! Tharn is not going anywhere, for all I know he is waiting for your beautiful presence again hahaha" Mild teasingly said as he is giving me his finished written notes.

"I really can't wait Mild!! I haven't seen him last night and this morning, he had to do something so." I said to him

"Okay! Okay!! I understand!! You and Tharn are so in love with each other that is why I can't understand why are you hiding your relationship with everyone. It's good to be proud!! See me and champ!! We are so proud of our relationship. We don't need to be sweet and love each other in secret!! It's more liberated you know!" He said to me.

"It's complicated!! Someday! We will get there but not now!! We can't do that right now." I said to him while fixing my things in my bag.

"Okay!! I can't win for you! Come on!! Let go!! I will accompany you to you're Tharn!! champ still has somethings to be done so I still have time to go with you!!" He smilingly said to me.

"Thank you!!" then I excitedly go to my boyfriend's building.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But As I was about to go inside Tharn's room I saw how this f*cking Guy bullies my boyfriend. My patience and tolerance became ZERO and my blood started to boil as I saw my boyfriend Tharn became a mess because of the thing that this bully poured him!!

"YOU F*CKING SON OF B*TCH!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT THARN!!" I yelled at that f*cking man while charging at him and without a warning, I punch him hard which made him dropped to the ground. I continue to punching him even though he is already on the ground. I am fuming right!!

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT TO HIM!! DO YOU WANT WANT ME TO KILL YOU!! YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!!! " I angrily said while punching him. I punch him again and again and again until I felt someone snake his hand into my waist and pull me out from that f*cking man!!

"WHAT!!!" I said to the person who pulled me, I looked at that person and I saw that it was Tharn

"Why did you stopped me from punishing this man!!" I turned around again and was about to charge that bully when

"STOP!!! YOU NEED TO STOP TYPE!! PLEASE STOP!!!" Suddenly Tharn shouted which made me confused. Why is he shouting at me? Did I do something wrong? I'm just protecting him from this man but he is angry at me?? WHY??

"Why are you shouting at me!! I'm just protecting you from." He didn't let me finish

"I SAID STOP!!! JUST STOP!!" He said then he walked off the room. I want to follow him but Lhong stopped me

"What the hell do you think you're doing!!" I angrily said to him

"Stop type!! Just stop!! Do you not realize that this is all your fault!! All the bad things that are happening to Tharn are your fault!! Can you please just give him a little space!! Even just for today!! Please!!" Lhong angrily said to me. I don't understand what's going on!!

"Tharn!! Tharn!! Please wait!" Lhong yelled then proceed on following Tharn while I am left here shocked and devastated by what happened.

"Are you okay Type?" Mild worriedly asked me, all of the other students in the procedure to run and left me he and mild here alone.

"Did I do something wrong again Mild?? I'm just protecting him. Did I do something wrong again for him to act this way?? Why?? I really can't understand." I started to cry in Mild arms. He just hugs me and trying to calm me down

"I understand you Type. I understand. Maybe Tharn is just stress about what happened, I'm sure he didn't mean to act that way on you. Let's just understand him for now." He said to me while still hugging me

I don't understand. T_T T_T T_T

================================================================================

Waanjai MJORA

MJW_XOXO