feelings-2

Mullai and malar reach their  apartment after meeting the principal and malar still makes fun of mullai while mullai rushes to her room to freshen up!

Here kathir also reaches their apartment with vetri.He goes to his room and makes alist to check on the day2 culturals.

They have their dinner and vetri gets a call from malar.
They have discussion about this day happenings and KMs behaviour.

After a long 1 1/2 hour talk they go to sleep.malar and mullai fast asleep as they were super tired.
Vetri was half asleep while kathir was still awake.He was online chatting with his family
Suddenly,he opened his phone gallery and was scrolling through when his eyes spotted a picture which he was mezmirised by earlier.

He was online chatting with his familySuddenly,he opened his phone gallery and was scrolling through when his eyes spotted a picture which he was mezmirised by earlier

A pic of him with mullai taken at the canteen.
He was adorned by the beauty of picture with them in it!

He was having so much happiness that he literally kicked vetri out of bed.
V:amma!!!
K:hahahaaaa!
S:ammen!

Senthil was sleeping down when vetri fell on him.
K:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Vetri and senthil were in deep anger that they threw the pillow onto kathir.Kathirs phone fell onto senthils lap.Senthil took the phone and saw the picture of KM.
Vetri's eyes were popped out seeing this!He did not have any idea of this incident the whole time!

S:dei yaaruda indha ponnu?
K:athu....ath vanthu...
V:enna sir?enna vanthu poyi?
Naan sollatuma!
S:dei enna vishayam da?enna vetri,kathir?
V:dei athu onnumillada.indha ponnu Peru mullai.kathiroda mama ponnu!
S:appo namaku thangachi yaada?
V:athuthan theriyilada machi.
K:dei,pesama irrungada.naadu rathiri pesanda vishayam.senthil ava en mama ponnu,seriya?

Kathir was literally blushing when he said "en mama ponnu".

V:dei senthil,avan mogathparruda!
Eppudi apple maari sevanthupoyiruku!
S:aamamda.naanum gavanichen.
Vetri and senthil got up went near kathir.Kathir was  in like no idea moment.
S:dei kathiru,nee avala love panriya?
V:aamamda.im sure you are in love with her.
K:athu eppudi da?romba varusham kalachu pathiruken da avala.athukulla eppudira love.
V:romba varusham means?
K:after 14 years you know.
S:okay appo unakku avala pudichirindhdha?
K:yes.appo oru cousin solli pudikum.
V:ipo?
K:avala pudikum ana love.athuthan theriyalae.
S:dei nan confirma solluren ith love thaan.
V:seri da,innum 4days irrkule V day'ku?
S&K:yeah!
V:appo machi nan solluren nee kandipa love propose panniruve.
S:aamamda.nee avala pathele ore cheeks ellam apple maari red aakudhu.so u will confront your love on Vday.❣
K:☺☺
V:seri va da namma padukalam.ivan thirumbha avanoda dream world'ku poyiruvan pola.
S:vaa da.good night kathiru.

Senthil and vetri went to sleep by keeping kathirs phone on his lap.
Kathir laid down straight and took his phone.He zoomed the picture(only mullai) and said:
        ❤  🥰A  Z  H  A  G  I 🥰❤
By saying this he went to sleep.

Let's see what awaits him.will he propose or not?
Will mullai accept him?

TBC.