-First time meeting- Karasuno pt 2

Tanaka

You were Nishinoya's sibling, recently he had been begging for you to come to one of his practice games, you gave in and decide to go, as you arrived Nishinoya immediately started getting his stretches on, you walked around the gym and looked through the equipment before stopping and placing your bag on the floor, You grab your phone and quickly answer a call from one of your parents it was your Mom asking how long you would take and if you would come back with your brother, as you rambled on, you look to your side and see a guy leaning against the wall he makes eye contact and winks at you, you roll your eyes and ignore him and continue talking to your Mom he then bites his lip and slides close to you but trips on your bag and lands face first onto the ground, Your eyes widen. The guy stands up and looks back at you his face red from the impact and blood trailed out of his nose, he continued smirking. You pointed to his nose.

"Umm you're bleeding..." he frowns and wipes his nose quickly he chuckles nervously and runs off. You frown and shrug going back to your call.

Daichi

You had recently transferred schools, and you were now sitting in the principals office. He handed you your new classes and made you sit with him for a while just to go over the rules and objectives they look for, you became quite bored and sighed as you rubbed your temples, but were saved by a guy who entered and quickly told the principal a message that he had been sent for. The principal raises his hand stopping the guy who was just about to leave the guy smiles at the principal who pointed at him, the principal then points at you and you frown, the guy looks over at you and scratches the back of his head.

"Sawamura do the favors of taking this student to their new class" The principal says as he goes through some papers, you slowly turn your head to look at the guy who waved at you, you stand up and bow at the principal before following after the guy who read through your new classes, you only admired his physique from behind...'Does he do some kind of sport..' you thought. He suddenly turns and stops.

"This is your class." he looks over at your class, and you nod.

"I'm Daichi Sawamura, if you need help with anything find me and i'll help...see ya around" he walked off.

Asahi

Your grades had started to drop significantly, so your parents decided to make you go the library and have a study session. It was currently 8pm and you were still studying, you had made it through 2 whole study books. you sigh and drop your pen on the table as you rub your eyes and then stretch your arms, you look around the table for the second time since you got here as you were so focused on the books, everyone was discussing a few of their subjects, you leaned your head on your hand and watched them. A cough caught your attention and you look at the person in front of you with their face covered by the hood on their hoodie, you frown and they look up at you through the shadow their hoodie made, they slowly removed their hoodie and a ton of hair came tumbling out they run a hand through their hair and give you a clear view of their face.. you continued staring at the beautiful male in front of you. He noticed you staring and a blush tainted his face he looks away from you.

"What is it?" He said as he looked back down at his books, you notice you were staring and purse your lips looking back down at your books and picking up your pen, he sighs and throws his hood over his head again.