Chapter 15- Formation of Time Department of Science and Archaeology Researching

Start from the beginning

"I am one of the Upperclassmen at ATL, am called Steve Caveman who teaches fresher who doesn't have the ability to perform other magic spells!"

"So can you help me perform the locator spell under Metal, Moon spell, Sun flare spells all others?"

"Don't be freak, I will teach you."

"When?"

"We will need to reschedule a date for the training."

"Steve, But Prof Stephen told me not to land on the school again."

"Huh! Seth don't worry you can come and perch on my hall within the days."

"What? How am I going to do that? running without informing Prof Stephen?"

"Yeah you will have to do that!"

"Okay, I will, what's on your hand?"

"It's a ring!"

"Let me see!"

Steve showed him an enormous ring. "A ring-genie."

"It is a marriage ring?"

"No, No! Seth am not yet into marriage."

At the far end, A handsome sharply-dressed man approached. His bearing was aristocratic, and little distant. "Oh Seth! he's Agim Morina, Agim he's called Seth Parker Prof Stephen's apprentice!"

Agim pulled his hands and Seth grabbed it in equal handshake. "Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too!"

"I hope the B-and-B are comfortable. We would have you to stay here at Time Mansion, but it's been a little chaotic with all the opening!"

"Huh, Agim are you going out of here?"

"No seth. I meant if you need anything. We'll be happy to provide anything that might make you stay more comfortable."

"That's so thoughtful, but I'm sure I'll be fine." An exceptionally well-dressed man squinted at the three of them, assessing, then stalked over. "Don't Yandi and Agim make such a cute friends? At least now that they dressing on the Time Mansion dime..."

"Burton...Mm sorry, Dad" It was Burton the principal of ATL's, Seth worst nemesis. Anger started building up at Seth face when he saw Burton, Agim father. "I'm kidding, obviously! Yandi and my son know how much their friendship are!"

"Totally." said Yandi, Burton glanced at Seth way. "Seth you are here too! This will be an opening fun." He cleared his throat. "Well, Seth I don't know you very well so don't try to empower my ragamuffin's." He walked off, shaking his head, vaguely confused... laughing. Agim hugged him and left with Yandi. Seth stood there shaking his head with Steve... "(Oh Agim... what have you gotten yourself into? A wicked father and evil.)"

Guest started to moved to their seats in the dining room. Feeling out of place, Seth slink to the back of the hall and found empty seat next to a ruggedly man. "Is this seat taken?"

"I was hoping to put my feet up and took a little nap when things got boring, but sure. You just go ahead and take. Your footrest."

"What, you're not absolutely riveted by rehearsal dinner?"

"Not when it's my boss hosting this opening... Never mind."

"Whoa. You're one Prof Stephen worker. Right?"

"Yes? Have we met or something?"

"I'm Prof Stephen apprentice. From Khartoum... here! Here."

"Prof Stephen told me about you. You are Seth Parker right?"

"Yeah, you're wonderful!" He offered his hand, and Seth shook it. "Call me Rafael cunningham."

"Rafael, huh? So are you an IT specialist or archaeologist?"

"Not sure. I am signal alerter the one who checks beeping for any service tunneling!"

"Oh that's an easy job you know?"

"What?"

"Are you stunned?" asked Seth, "Nope!" Their conversations was interrupted by the sound of a spoon tapping the side of a glass, signaling a toast. A stern older gentleman at the head table rises, a champagne glass in his hand. Diamond cuff linked twinkled at his wrists. "For those of you I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, I'm Prof Stephen. As you all know, I'm the father of those archaeologist, IT specialist, A programmer's whose nuptials we're celebrating today."

As attendees have each other uneasy glanced... "And yet, The department possess a purity of time. Please help me in open this vaults into a life's!"

Before anyone has a chance to react, a huge, red-cheeked boot earlier exceptionally  a man stood up and scoffed! "Different time of life? Come on!"

"Burton..."

"Drop the euphemisms, Stephen. Just say it what you were all thinking time to cut the opening buzzer right?"

"Burton I'm warning you.."

"It's a golden department!"

Once again Seth felt tense with anger. And noticed Prof Stephen clenching his fists. "(I should...Insult Burton)"

"Hey! Principal! Asshole! I don't know what you are doing why are you destroying the time to cut the opening buzzer?" The attendees reacted with surprise, and more than a little delight at the drama unfolding. "Seth, you gonna call me out for drinking? How could you insult your principal. Some slut from the wrong side of the opening and I'm supposed to correct them."

"Enough, Burton." shouted Prof Stephen.

"How dare you insult the opening program. You know how much Prof Stephen have invest in the opening?" Seth barged in angrily. "Seth is insulting me at the presence of Stephen, and Stephen you are supporting him!"

"Burton, I said enough!"

Stephen signaled to his wait staff to intercept Burton, who's staggering toward Seth. "Hey! Stephen get your hands off me!" Fortunately, he was too inebriated to put up much of a fight, and they quickly whisked him from the room. Before he could got out of the room he said, "One day, I will pay revenge!"

Stephen shot Seth an icy glare, then resumed. "Now let return to our opening and dining, shall we? And I promise there will be no further interruptions."