╰➢ attacks at the quidditch world cup

Start from the beginning

"Well... we usually fly." she explained. "But since we were with you guys, and mom and dad aren't here and they've got my broom... I asked Mr. Weasley how." she scrunched her eyebrows, trying to remember. "And... I forgot. Mr. Weasley can you please explain it?"

"We use Portkeys." he explained. Aurora, who was now dressed, walked over the table to listen to the redhead. "They're objects that are used to transport wizards from one spot to another at a prearranged time. You can do large groups at a time if you need to. There have been two hundred Portkeys placed at strategic points around Britain, and the nearest one to us is up at the top of Stoatshead Hill, so that's where we're headed."

"Hey— that's my dress!"

At the sound of Aurora's voice, Nicole went up on her chair and started to run away.

"We're going with who?" Aurora questioned. She must have felt her ears betray her— because Nicole started teasing her about how they were going with Cedric Diggory.

Nicole laughed, shoving her shoulder. The big group were walking up a hill. Wearing a dress might have not been the best idea, since the weather was extremely cold, and everyone except for her were wearing jackets.

"Arthur! It's about time son."

Aurora looked at the man confused. This wasn't Cedric.

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of
a sleepy start." Arthur smiled, looking towards Ron who was still yawning. "This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works with me at the ministry."

Aurora almost cursed out loud when Cedric fell from a tree. "And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?"

"Yes, sir." Cedric Diggory smiled, his eyes looking over to the small group. He was pleasantly surprised to see Aurora amongst them. He gave her a wink, before leading the Weasleys towards the portkey.

Nicole had never seen Aurora blush as much as she did at the moment.

The two twins stayed behind Harry, who was looking at Nicole in concern. The girl's ears were so red that they looked like they could fall of any moment.

He was about to offer his sweater but Amos Diggory stood infront of him with a smile. "Merlin's beard, you must be Harry Potter."

"Yes sir."

"Great great pleasure." Amos said, and Harry uncomfortably made his way back to the group. Nicole and Aurora stayed behind, but Amos Diggory went infront of them and shot them a smile.

He beamed at Nicole. "You must be Aurora, right? Cedric has been telling me all about you. You're the daughter of Atlas and Noelle, right? I've seen you on the daily phropet with your parents."

"Oh." Nicole immediately shook her head. "I'm Nicole, this is Aurora." she pulled her sister over, who had a nervous look on her face. "We're twins."

"Oh? My apologies." Amos smiled, now facing Aurora. Nicole nudged her shoulder with a smile, walking over to Harry who was trailing behind Cedric.

His eyes went over to her red ears once again, and really wished that Nicole had some earmuffs on her. Her shoulders were shaking, which made him instinctively take off his denim jacket and hand it to her.

"I don't need it." Nicole mumbled, walking past Harry.

"You're shivering, Nic."

"I'm shaking." Nicole lied. "Of excitement."

"Alright." Harry teased, taking the jacket and placing it in his shoulder. He knew that Nicole would eventually stop being so stubborn and would give up.