Valentines day 💕

We both wake up around the same time as each other and we eat our breakfast, which was cereal this morning. We actually got up at a descent hour, its 10:15 right now. I remember that Hardin said that he wanted to take me somewhere and I forgot that today is Valentines day. I wonder where he's taking me? I really do not have no clue at all.

      "So are you ready to see what plans I have for ua today, Hayley?" He asks me.

      "I do actually. I don't have no clue where you are taking me at all. I wished I did tho...can you give me a hint? Please?" I start to beg. Hoping it'll work.

      "No, Hayley. I won't give you any hints. Today is Valentines day and I wanted to do something special for you." He tells me.

      "Aww, Hardin...you didn't have to do anything. But thank you. I love you." I tell him. I really do.

      "Ahh did someone just say the L-O-V-E...LOVE word?" He plays with me.

      "I think I did. And I really so mean it." I tell him. Letting him know I am meaning what I'm saying.

      "Well I love you too, Hayhay." He says.

      Gosh, a day with this man is an adventure you never know what he may do or say to you but you always have a good feeling that is gonna be good. Thats one of the things I love about Hardin. There's so much more I love about him too but I won't say. So far, with him I've had some if the best days of my life to be honest. I won't tell him how I feel just yet tho until he gives a sign that he wants me to or he does.

      "Okay, go and get ready. I'll take the bowls and wash them. And then ill get ready then we can go to our first destination." He demands me.

      "Okay, commander." I play with him and smile.

      I get up and walk back to the room to get an outfit and I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I get a rag and towel, turn the water on, and get in when it gets warm. I love taking showers, its so refreshing. I think kf everything that has happened since I've met Hardin and to be honest alot has actually happened and I cant believe it. But good thing is I'm so happy right now in my life.

                          *********

      I get out of the shower and put on my outfit for the day:

And I decide to do my hair like this: