"So sir would you mind getting out of our way." I said in a pissed off but serious tone.

" I said in a pissed off but serious tone

The man jolted a bit and walked away. I sighed and looked at Retz. She fell to her knees.

"Ah, Retz are you okay?" I said bending down.

She started to tear up. " Gon thank you!" She hugged me.

I smile, " anytime."

"But Retz, I don't want you staying home after that, he could follow you and talk you. So do you wanna stay at my house for the night." I smile.

She blushed a bit but nodded. We started walking back to the house.

*click*

We both went inside, ' why is it so dark.' I then felt something grab my waist and pulled me down.I was sitting on something kinda soft but a bit hard.
Retz turns on the lights and gasps a little.

" whats wrong?" I asked her.

" yeah Retz whats wrong." I felt a head rest on my shoulder.

I jolt up at the sudden speech in my ear.

"What's wrong Gon.~" he said whispering in my ear

He hugs my waist, and buries his face into my back causing me to become a blushing mess. I look at Retz,  who turned her head to the side blushing a tad bit. She walked away to the kitchen.

"You took a long time you know." He said still on my back.

He turns me facing him and cuddles my stomach. I blush again.

I patted his head. " I'm sorry something came up with Retz."

He looked at me,  " I forgot to mention why is she here?" He said a bit irritated.

" oh I told her she could stay the night."

"WHAT!" He yelled in a whispered voice.

" Look the reason I let her stay is because some  creep was stalking her and I was scared he was going to hurt her after she left my sight." I replied sternly.

He sighed, " your too nice to people, even people that hurt you." He said hugging me once again.

I smiled and fall back onto the couch pulling him with me. He cuddled and slept for at least on hour until I was awaken by Retz.

"What is it?" I asked softly while killua was still asleep.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked nervously.

"Sure." I smiled sleepily.

We went to the porch to talk.

"Gon, I wanted to thank you for earlier, you saved me from that creep." She said smiling softly.

" of course." I responded

" And I wanted to apologize." She said looking away.

" For what exactly?" I asked dumbfounded.

She stared at me with a 'Are you kidding me!' Type of face.

" For bullying and harassing you at school dummy!" She yelled.

"A-ah it's  okay (please lower your voice you'll wake up killua)! I forgive you, I can't really stay mad at my best friend." I said with a toothy grin.

She smiled tearing up, she then hugged me, I hugged back. We both went inside.

" oh I forgot to ask where do I sleep?" She asked.

" you can take my room I'll sleep with killua on the couch." I responded.

" okay thanks. And don't do anything extra with that boyfriend of yours" she said smirking going upstairs.

" Retz!" I blush.

I sigh and change in the bathroom. I go back with killua And snuggled in his arms. I soon fell asleep.

___________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter! See you next time! 🌝💅✨