❤️YUMEKO: A Prize❤️

//slight abuse

"Guess what?"

"Y-yes?"

"Jabami wants to gamble me for you. Can you believe that?" Yumemi giggled.

"N-no ma'am."

"Speak up, mutt."

"I said no ma'am. I cannot believe that."

"Good job. Now, I accepted because I'm sure I will win. She may have beaten me in the past, but this time I'm determined to win. You're very dear to me, (Y/N). I mean, without you, who else would do everything for me?"

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Speaking of," Yumemi grabbed her cup of soda and poured it on the floor, "Go get a mop and clean this up. And while you're at it, straighten everything up. I want to be able to see my face in the reflection of the floor when I get back." The idol stood up and left the room.

You were tired of belonging to such a brat like her. But being a house pet and having no way to pay back your debts, you couldn't complain.

You went to the nearby janitors closet and got a mop. When you got back, Yumemi was already there.

"It's still there! You incompetent asshole." Yumemi grabbed a cup of pencils and threw it at the poor house pet. Next she grabbed a little compact mirror and threw that at you as well.

"I'm out of here. I have to rehearse for my next show. Pick all of this shit up and mop the floor." Yumemi huffed and walked to the door. She left, but not before giving you a big slap on the face.

You had so many bruises thanks to the spoiled idol. You hated Yumemi and you hated the stupid system. But it's not like you could run away from it. Not until you paid your debts.

Yet you were excited.

Yumeko had a reputation for being very risky during gambles, and she usually won them. Meaning there was a good chance that you would be saved from the hell on Earth that is Yumemi's presence.

Once the idol came back after about 40 minutes, the room was spotless, and you had gone to class.

The end of the day came and people gathered in the auditorium to watch Yumemi and Yumeko gamble. You stood backstage, watching anxiously.

It was a simple game of poker. But of course Yumemi added a twist. Between each poker round they had to have a singing battle, and the audience would decide the winner of that.

There would be 5 rounds. 3 poker and 2 singing.

Yumeko and Yumemi were tied. Each winning a round in poker and a round in singing. So it came down to this final poker round.

From where you were standing, you could see Yumemi's hand. It was terrible. But she kept raising the bet. She was bluffing. You had to figure out a way to let Yumeko know without alerting anyone else.

She waved her hands and slowly mouthed the word 'bluff'. Earning an eyebrow raise from Yumeko. She did it multiple times until Yumeko finally responded with a smile and a nod.

"All in!!" Yumeko yelled.

You smacked your forehead.

"Huh?!" Yumemi shrieked.

"Do you fold or not?" The dealer asked.

"I'm folding." Yumemi sighed and revealed her hand.

"Then I hereby declare Yumeko as the winner! Please go backstage to collect your prize."

Luckily for Yumemi, they weren't betting a lot of money. Because if they were, she would probably be broke.

Yumeko clapped and walked over to you.

"Hello there."

"Congratulations, ma'am. Anything you ask of me, I would be honored to do it."

She giggled and grabbed your hand before running out of the auditorium with you. You both went to the courtyard and sat down on a bench.

"What is this?" Yumeko pointed at your slender arm.

"A burn. Yumemi did that when she was curling her hair and I didn't get her a drink fast enough. I got a whole bunch of bruises, burns, and cuts from that girl. Look." You pulled up your sleeve and Yumeko winced.

"I'm sorry that she put you through that. I promise I'm not like her. You don't have to be scared of me. Matter of fact, I'll even pay off your debts!"

"What?! No! I'm not going to let you do that."

"Are you sure? I really don't mind."

"Yes, 100% sure. I appreciate the offer but it's a lot of money and I can't just take that from you knowing I'll have no way to pay it back."

"Have it your way then. But remember, my offer always stands."

They stood up and you hugged her, tightly.

"Thank you. I don't know what I would've done if I had to spend one more day with her."

"You're welcome. It's going to be okay. You're safe now."

[800 words] okay this is the last pre written story i have, but rn i am working on the requests and also some stuff just for me

and i got a question for y'all, would you guys like to see some smut chapters? i'm usually kinda embarrassed when it comes to writing smut (or publishing it at least) but i would feel more comfortable if i knew people actually wanted it

i have my own smut ideas, but i've also gotten a couple of requests for smut. and of course if i made a smut chapter then the characters would be aged up appropriately and i would put the proper warnings.

also, would you guys like to see polyamory? like two characters x reader or something like that (i do not mean a threesome 💀) if so then put in requests which two characters you would like to see!

i think that's all i have to say for now, so bye <3

(btw, tysm for 2k reads!!! i would do a special chapter but i don't even know what i would do for it lmao)