🌼Chapter 4🌼

Start from the beginning

After few minutes the doctor comes out.

" Doctor how are they?". I asked.

" They are both fine, they just inhaled many smoke so they lost consciousness, but the boy, he is fine but the baby in his stomach didn't survive". The doctor said.

My eyes widen and tears fall on my eyes continuously.

" He is p... pregnant?". I asked.

" Yes he is 1 month pregnant, but the baby didn't survive, I am sorry Mr Sean". The doctor said.

I hugged my sister and cried my heart out, my baby, my first baby died because of my wife and parents.

" I can't believe they can do that, I have enough of them, they always want to control everything and everyone". Yanli Jie said.

I went to yibo's room and kissed his hands.

" I am sorry baby, I failed to save our baby, I am a failed father, I almost endanger your life, I am sorry ". I said.

I looked at him when he started to stir, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around in confusion.

" Where am i?". He asked.

He looked at me and I hugged him, I started to cry again and say sorry repeatedly.

" Gege what's wrong?". He asked.

" I am sorry baby, because of me our baby died, if I have come sooner our baby should be alive, I am sorry because of my parents and wife you with your mother almost died, please punish me for being a failed father and partner do whatever you want to me yibo". I said.

" Gege is it really true that I am pregnant and our baby d...died?". He asked.

" I am sorry baby, it's all my fault, do whatever you want, punch me yell at me, it's my fault, it's my fault that our baby died". I said.

I closed my eyes waiting for whatever he will do but instead of a punch he hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

I hugged him back and we both cried.

" I promise baby, we will kill all those who killed our baby, we will get our revenge". I said.

" I will never forgive them, I will never forgive them for killing my innocent baby, and also for trying to kill me and my mom". Yibo said.

3rd person POV

Zhan and yibo's face darkened, they swear to each other to kill those who killed their baby.

Both are surrounded by dark aura.

" Let us help to get your revenge". Yanli and Carmen who all the time listening to their conversation said.

" Let them taste the revenge of a parent who lose their child". Carmen said.

" We will support you both, A Zhan and A Yibo". Yanli said.

" Thank you Mama Carmen, Shijie". Zhan said.

" Are you sure you can do it Zhan, even though the are your parents?". Carmen asked.

" Parents?, Screw it, they killed my child, they tried to killed my love, they are a murderer, they never become my parents, all they care about is work, they never cared about me, they just used me as their puppet, I have been following their orders without complaining but now that they killed my child, my baby, my little respect to them is now totally gone, and I won't be their puppet anymore". Zhan said.

" Life for a life, blood for a blood, we will get revenge for our unborn child, even it means to be murderer, even it means to be a devil, as long as we get our revenge". Zhan and Yibo said.

The two woman nods at them and Pat their heads before leaving the two alone.

" I am really sorry baby". Zhan said.

" Stop saying sorry now gege, it's not your fault, it's your parents and wife's fault that our baby died, and we already vowed to take our revenge, now stop saying it's your fault because it's not, I still love you so much gege". Yibo said.

" I love you so much too Yibo, and only you, I will make their life living hell, mostly that woman, I will make her regret meeting me, I will make her life worst than hell". Zhan said.

Yibo hugged Zhan. The two of them layed beside each other on the hospital bed. And sleep facing each other.

From this onwards, their revenge will start.

The two people who lost their child will show the wrath of their anger.

The two people who was once known as angels now turns into devil to revenge for everyone who killed their unborn child.