🌼Chapter 4🌼

4

As Zhan said he spent 2 weeks with Yibo, he take a leave from his work, he take Yibo on dates and bought him everything he wants.

And as he expected Zhan's father beat him and locked him in his room for 2 days.

His wife also keep on clinging on him but he can't do anything about it because his father threatened him to hurt Yibo.

But it never stopped him from messaging his Yibo and meeting him.

Xiao Zhan POV

It's been a month now since me and yibo confessed our feelings for each other, it's also been a month now that we make love for each other for the first time.

" Zhan let's go on a date". Ziyi said.

" Sorry I have something to do". I said.

" Are you going to meet that brat again". Ziyi said.

" How many times do I have to warn you not to call him brat, you are more brat than him". I said.

* Why are you always protecting that brat?, He is always taking your time for me". Ziyi said.

" He is not a brat and he is not taking away anything from you, because I and my time is never yours". I said.

I went back to my room and locked the door, minutes later I heard her car going away, I sighed and lay on my bed, I tried to call yibo but he is not answering, suddenly I felt my chest tightened.

I called him again and again but no one is answering, I also called mama Carmen's phone but she is also not answering.

I was about to leave when I heard a knock on my door.

" Master Xiao". Mrs. Lin called.

Mrs Lin is my caretaker since I was a child, he knows Yibo so much too.

" Auntie Lin, what's wrong?". I asked.

" Master Xiao, I have something to tell you and it's urgent, just now before Ms. Ziyi left, I heard her on call at first I don't care about it but then, master yibo's name was mentioned, so I eavesdrop then I heard her say that they will get rid of master Yibo, please save him master Xiao". Mrs. Lin said.

My eyes widen and immediately run to my car.

But as I arrived at yibo's mansion it's already on fire.

But it didn't stop me, I went to the house and saw mama Carmen on the floor lying unconscious.

When she started to have her conscious and saw me he point at Yibo's room.

" Yibo, save him Zhan". Mama Carmen said before fainting again.

I immediately carried her outside and placed her on my car.

I went back to the house again and went to yibo's room, i kicked the door open and gritted my teeth when I saw him sitting on a corner.

He looked at me before closing his eyes.

I carried him outside and placed him also on my car.

I brought them to SEAN EMPIRE'S PRIVATE HOSPITAL.

As they were brought to the emergency room, I stood outside restless.

I called my sister Yanli since she is the only one I can trust and she also knows Yibo and my secret.

When she arrived she hugged me and asked me what happened.

I told her everything and her face darkened.