Word Vomit? No, Real Vomit

Michael's P.O.V

Ashton and I left the den and walked to my room and sat on my bed. "So, what's up Mikey?" Ashton said. "Well, you know how we trust each other right?" He nodded. "Well," I tried to swallow past the lump in my throat but something else happened I started to feel something come up my throat and I immediately knew what was happening, I was gonna puke. I got up and ran to one of the bathrooms we all share, in the hallway. I slouched over the toilet and threw up all of my cereal that I just ate. When I get sick like this my eyes sort of black out and I can't hear or see anything for a few minutes afterwards, and I get extremely dizzy to the point I almost pass out. I felt a hand on my back while I still threw up all of my words I wanted to say about Luke and how I loved him into the shitter. The thought of that made me throw up even more.

After I knew I wasn't going to puke my guts out anymore and I had gained my eyesight and hearing back, I flushed the toilet and leaned my back up against the bathtub. "Are you okay now buddy?" Ashton said, looking at me with worried eyes. I shook my head slowly because I was still light headed. "Do you maybe wanna tell me what's wrong now? Or are you gonna throw up again?" Ashton said. "I'm okay now." "Do you wanna go back to your room?" I nodded as he helped me up off the bathroom floor and over to the sink where I could quickly brush my teeth.

After I finished we walked back to my room and sat on my bed again. "Okay, well you know how I told you a little while back that I was Bisexual?" He nodded. "Okay, well...I sort of... Well not really "sort of"... I really really like...." I swallowed past the lump in my throat this time and said, "IthinkI'minlovewithluke" I spoke so fast I'm not even sure what I said was completely English. "What? I didn't get any of that." Ashton said. I slowly took a big breath in and out. "I'm..in..love...with..Luke." I looked down at my hands not really wanting to see his reaction but, I was curious as fuck and I looked up. When I looked up I saw a huge smile on Ashton's face. "Why are you so happy?" "Because, I knew it all along and I was waiting for you to tell me." He said. "You don't think that it's weird that I'm in love with my best friend?" He shook his head and said,"No, because I'm in love with mine too." He smiled. "Who?" I asked, giving him a questioning look. "Calum" he said, still smiling like an idiot. Wow. I never thought Ash would have been Gay or Bisexual. I'm just glad it wasn't my name he said, cause that would have been awkward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Lovelies!!! So apparently you peoples like this story! I don't know how tho. But anyways, I hope y'all like this chapter and I'll probably be making a 5sos Alice In WonderLand story and a 5sos The Walking Dead story soooo yea!! Ok byeeee lovelies!! PeaceSkies!!