.

Perries POV

"Perrie, babe, could you come here a sec" I heard jesy ask from the living room.

"Comin" I replied easily

As I made my way to the living room, I saw jesy holding her phone out to me and what I saw made me shed a tear.

"Babe this boy looks like you and Zayn and has your last n-" I cut her off,

"That's my son!" I say already letting a few tears go.

I knew it was my son because when I gave birth I named him Luca Edwards. The short story is when I was 13 I went to a party and got pregnant as of how immature I was. The long story is that when I was 13, I got moved up a year because of how good my work was so that meant I got invited to more events especially parties. I was invited to this one party and it was to celebrate Cole and Dylan Sprouse's birthday. I ended up somehow getting drunk and one thing led to another. Only to find out I was being brought upstairs by non other than Zayn Malik himself was random but I went with it and then here we are, me looking at a zerrie child not even knowing if the art of moving is a thing right now. I got out my phone to go on his account only to see Likkle miss Thirlwall has already commented.

"OMG you two would be so cute" I literally screamed. Little mix is a group of four girls (including me) and we are all different kinds of ages. I am 27, jesy is 21, Leigh is 19 and jade is 16, so that's why I thing jade and Luca would go well because they are pretty much the same age.

In return of my outburst, had blushed and dug her head into the pillow and mumbled 'I hate you' I chuckled and then replied with 'I love you too sweet'

Just then all of our phones made a ping noise and we all looked out our phones in a hurry. And what we saw made our jaws drop.

@lucaedwards

@lucaedwards: pew pew pew 💦🔫Liked by jadethirlwall, perrieedwards and 3,746,284 othersjadethirlwall- I- 💀🥵perrieedwards- your- how- why- omg💀tommytntfury- sonnnnn 💦❤️laurenjauregui- dude 🙌🏼😍lucaedwards- @tommytntfury you know it 🥊and @ja...

Liked by jadethirlwall, perrieedwards and 3,746,284 others
jadethirlwall- I- 💀🥵
perrieedwards- your- how- why- omg💀
tommytntfury- sonnnnn 💦❤️
laurenjauregui- dude 🙌🏼😍
lucaedwards- @tommytntfury you know it 🥊and @jadethirlwall @perrieedwards @laurenjaurgui omgggg 😳🤍

"I need to do something about this like should I ask him if he wants to meet us and we can tell him then..." everyone was silent thinking of what to do.

Then jade popped up saying "I mean I would loveee to meat him" she said whilst blushing.

I just smirked in return and went to my dm's.

The girls literally hovered over me..

Conversation with lucaedwards

perrieedwards: omg it's Luca right?!

lucaedwards: omg omg omg yea it's Luca but please call me luc 🥲

"Awh that's soo adorable he is a fan" jade said while giggling.

perrieedwards: well then luc, do you want to come and meet us tomorrow?? As in the girls and me and Lauren Jauregui would tag along too as she is coming over..

lucaedwards: omg yass I would love to meet you all🤗 wait it's just clicked for the 1 millionth time that we have the same last name 😭

All the girls including me laughed at his comment. 'Little does he know' I thought.

perrieedwards: ikr it's strange, maybe there is a reason for that but we don't know lol😆 and we would love to meat you too we will come and collect you at around 12 mid day if that's okay??

lucaedwards: yea okay my address is *random adress*. See you tomorrow Edwards 🤍

perrieedwards: okay see you Edwards 🤍🤗

All the girls just squealed in excitement and ran around the house. When we calmed down we all went to sleep on the couch as we are too excited for tomorrow (A/n: I've just realised I've done all of that ly in italics but I cba to change it rlly 😏🔫)