First day of school

Joe's POV:

Today I woke up in my bed and checked the time it was 5:55am and I realized it was the first day of school I was so excited then some on opened the door and I pretended to sleep.

Joe honey you have to get up for the first day of school Colette said

then she walked over to Dylan, we share a room.

I got up and went in my closet and put on a mint green dress with my sneekers I brushed my hair.

I went down stairs and Gavin, Avia, Emmi, and brock were already eating breakfast so I sat down and ate then Dylan ate and then we left.

So we got out of the car and I brought Dylan to his kindergarten class then went to look for my class.

I found my class a d saw my best friend I was so happy because she was in my class this year.

Jenna I have great news I said what is it she asked I'm getting adopted I said excitedly really by who she asked by Shay and Colette I said yay I'm so happy for you she said then the teachers blow on the whistle and we went in.

     After school

Kids come down here Shay yelled and we all ran down.

So kids we have exciting news Colette said what is it Avia said we are adopting Joe and Dylan Shay yelled yay all the kids yelled.