(Pt. 22) Found you

—𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎—
[Oikawa POV]

"Why do they get the bus and we get this dirty house?" Nishinoya complained.

"Well it was them who decided they wanted to go back to the bus in the first place." Kageyama retorted.

"Why did we let them go anyways? We could've dragged them back here if we wanted to." Kuroo sighed.

"And what good would that do us? At least let (y/n) have some type of freedom to make her own on decisions. Our end goal isn't to keep her prisoner as long as she doesn't cause us trouble." I explained. No wonder Kenma called us cavemen. Kuroo is book smart but not so much street smart.

Bokuto was still sulking in the corner. I could understand if it was nishinoya, but Bokuto killed akaashi himself. Maybe it's the survivors guilt eating away at him. Oh well.

Kageyama clenched his fists. "Even if she does have freedom, we got the short end of the stick didn't we? Just imagine what they're all doing with (y/n) right now."

"Patience, Kageyama-kun." Ushijima said sternly.

"I'm still not convinced of this whole thing anyways. At this rate everyone's gonna kill each other before they even get the chance to have a decent conversation with (y/n). Shouldn't your main goal be to get to know her?" Semi asked.

"Fair point, but still. If it was the training camp we only would've had a few days. We needed more time. I think you guys should be concerned with the bigger issue here." I mentioned.

"Bigger issue?" Nishinoya raised his head.

I nodded. "Chibi-chan."

Kuroo folded his arms. "Hinata? How come?"

They really are a bunch of idiots. "Think about it. Hinata was the one who proposed a fire in the first place. Then, he killed coach Nekomata in cold blood. Didn't even flinch when the blood spattered on his face. When (y/n) almost ran away, he manages to bring her back, and lastly he just barely escapes death, but doesn't harbor any ill feelings towards me, Ushijima, or Kuroo."

Kageyama smirked. "And? He's just playing the game the way it's meant to be played."

That comment annoyed me. At what point do I draw the line? "Asahi is another issue too. He was close to Daichi-san and Sugawara, and now both of them are dead. He's bound to snap any moment." I continued.

"The same can be applied to Kiyoko-san. Yachi is dead too, so thst makes three people that were close to her." Kuroo thought. Finally he's using his head the right way.

"What does it matter? Aren't we all about to snap at any moment?"

Our attention was directed to the corner. Bokuto's head stayed down and the room went silent. He's right...in a way. Almost everyone has lost something or someone important to them.

Bokuto stood up. "Sorry Ushijima, Semi. But I might just have to kill Tendou with my bare hands."

"Go ahead. He hasn't done anything for us since we got here." Semi waved.

Ushijima stood up to meet Bokuto, then took his jacket off and tied it around is waist. "Semi, I know how you feel but, even still, after everything he's done, Tendou isn't someone I can just let die."

"Awwww did the farmer finally discover what feelings are?" I teased.

"Shut up you Shiratorizawa wannabe."

"I never wanted to come to your trash school anyways so bleh!" I stuck out my tongue.

"I'm with Bokuto on this one. He went way too far." Nishinoya stood up.

I clapped to get everyone's attention. "Now now, everyone calm down. We can't split up more than we already have. And I'm not gonna let Tendou hog the spotlight either. So let's come to an agreement!"

"Agreement?" Ushijima seemed intrigued, which is good enough for now.

"Yes yes." I smiled.

"Fine. I won't kill Tendou, but I'll torture the hell out of him so that he's wish he were dead." Bokuto stared Ushijima directly in the eyes.

"Yeah! I'll give him a rolling thunder straight to the face!"

"And I can avenge Daichi..." Kuroo mumbled to himself.

"I'm annoyed at Tendou too! Making a fool out of me when he first showed up and inserted himself." Kageyama interjected.

"Well then, if it's this many people that have something against him, then I guess it can't be helped. As long as you don't kill him." Ushijima sighed.

I don't know why he had a soft spot for Tendou. It could be the many years they played volleyball together, but it's not really any of my business.

"Great, as soon as he comes back we'll—"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I'm tired of hearing that goddamn knocking sound. Who could it be at this hour anyways? It could be the bus people, but what business do they have here anyways?

The whole room stopped and went dead silent again. We all looked at each other expecting someone to speak up and explain why there's someone at the door, but no one did.

Kuroo repeatedly shook his head and crossed his arms signaling me to not answer since I was closest to the door. On the other hand, Nishinoya was nodding his head in approval. He definitely wasn't thinking things through.

Neither was I, as a approached the door and put my hand on the knob. Worse case scenario, it was a stranger and they'd recognize us. I took a deep breath, then opened the door.

"Oi shittykawa, I finally found you."