Chapter 4 - Not Demons... But Daemos?

Start from the beginning

"Good job, Pierce!" The orange cosplayer said, taking short pauses because he was struggling to hold Y/n down. "Although, it would be helpful if you guys helped me with this human. She seems very hostile if we threaten the other human also, as much as I am ashamed to say this, she's hard to hold down." Rhys looked to Lief, Lief nodding in agreement to something.

Lief walked up to you and started to speak. "Hey, we are not going to hurt you or your friend. Calm dow-" But Leif was interrupted by Y/n kicking her foot up and it hitting Leif in the chin. This sudden action caused Leif to stumble back and the other males to gasp.

"Let my friend go, you bastards!" Y/n shouted, anger dripping off her every word. Leif pulled out his sickles, ready to attack Y/n until Rhys stepped in.

"Leif put your weapons away," Rhys demanded. Following orders, Lief put away his sickles, still glaring at Y/n for the kick in the chin. Despite the situation, non of this alarmed the female. She was too occupied worrying for Ava. "It seems the taller human knows defense and is smart enough to know when our guard is down. She may be of good use to us."

Y/n rolled her eyes. "I'm right here, you know? Also, this is not my apartment! This is Ava's apartment!" Y/n clarified. Rhys turned to Ava.

"The noise is still unbearable," Asch complained, "I'll shut her up. We have the other one anyway." Asch raised his hand, a flame already ignited and ready to fire. Y/n glared at Asch, now trying doubly harder on getting out of the cosplayer's grasp.

"Asch! Stop!" Rhys interfered, making Asch's flame die; the hand holding it going down as well. "We need them to trust us. Hurting them isn't going to help us." Y/n's (e/c) eyes softened at this. So he's the brains and peacemaker of the group, huh?

"We'll just wait for her to stop, which should be any moment now," Rhys said. Y/n huffed. They clearly don't know what they're getting into right now. Oh well, not my fault.

"Guys! The human stopped struggling!" The orange cosplayer had said excitedly. Asch walked towards Y/n. He started speaking; Y/n turned her head away from him. Asch was about to get mad when Rhys put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Asch stepped back as Rhys took his place in front of the human. Y/n turned her head to Rhys.

"Human, are you willing to co-operate with us?" Rhys asked in a gentle yet assertive tone. Y/n stayed silent for a moment.

"Fine, but only if you don't hurt Ava!" Y/n warned, looking to every male. They all nodded - Asch hesitantly nodded - and the orange cosplayer let you go.

"Tell us, Human Sorcerer, how do we silence your companion?" Rhys questioned. Y/n cocked her eyebrows while thinking for a second. She then turned to Ava and gave her a mischievous grin. Ava continued to scream but winked at you; she understood your plan from the moment you gave her that grin.

"Well, all you have to do is wait until she stops screaming. Easy as that!" Y/n said in a joyful tone. Y/n led them to the living room before going to sit on the kitchen countertop. She chuckled to herself quietly, 'Here we go!'

(Time skip brought to you by Pierce's Legendary Head Pats)

Well, it had been 3 hours. Ava was still screaming. During these three hours, Y/n found out that the orange cosplayer's name was Noi. On the couch was Prince Asch. On a chair was Rhys. Banging his head against the wall was Noi. On the floor was Lief. The person holding Ava was Pierce. It was honestly a funny scene - seeing these males get irritated by Ava's screaming even though it was perfectly normal for Y/n.

"WHY IS THIS DAY TAKING FOREVER?" Leif complained.

Noi turned away from the wall, giving the look of someone who got so hungover that they looked brain dead. "I can't take it anymore! Make her stop!" Noi whined.