(53) An unexpected personal history lesson

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jungwoo inhaled sharply, focusing on his inner thoughts. In a few seconds a few drops of his tears fell into the Pensieve. "Dunk your face inside, I will guard you. Come back when you have seen enough."

Ivy followed his instructions after carefully dunking her face inside. The warmth spread throughout her facial features and in no time she was viewing Jungwoo's memories in third person point of view.

Morning streamed through the Ravenclaw dormitory's glassy windows, looking a little refreshed and ready, a younger version of Jungwoo (sixteen years old to be exact) was getting ready for his first day of classes in Hogwarts with Jaehyun laying on his own bed as he tried to keep his tired eyes open.

"First years are always nervous, I was like that too." The seventeen year old Jaehyun mumbled. "You'll get the hang of it, I'm right here if you need help."

"Wow, look at you, acting like my big brother." Jungwoo gave him his infamous puppy smile before preparing his backpack. "Li's probably freaking out in his dormitory as well."

Jaehyun chuckled. "Didn't expect him to be Gryffindor type. Thought he would be picked for Slytherin."

Jungwoo shrugged, "Liang, you and me. We're finally at Hogwarts."

"Sounds like a dream. We always wanted to go here ever since we saw eachother's naked bums after birth." Jaehyun chuckled, lifting himself off the bed and putting an arm around Jungwoo's shoulders. "Let's go, Woo. Adventure awaits."

The scene skipped ahead and Ivy watched as the trio spent their school nights sneaking out, dancing outside under the star scattered skies, failing exams and almost getting caught for their mischief. Despite all that, they were living their youth, not wasting their time as true best friends and creating so many beautiful memories that could burry their worst underneath.

Their laughter lasted only until the day of Liang's eighteenth birthday, a day they were supposed to be celebrating had turned into a series of terrifying events.

"Mr.Na, why would you do something so..." Liang sobbed, falling down on his knees next to the dead body of Jaehyun in Jungwoo's bloody arms.

"This child is useless to me." The man, the man Jaehyun used to call his father, replied with no guilt hinting in his voice. "He doesn't belong in our family."

"What?" Jungwoo shakingly whispered. "What do you mean?"

Mr.Na scoffed. "He's no child of mine. He doesn't have my blood running in him. His mother tried to make a fool out of me after having an affair with another man. He's no longer Na Jaehyun, burry him as Jeong Jaehyun."

And just like that, the nineteen year old Jaehyun took his mother's name to his grave, leaving his two devastated friends and brother, alone.

Jungwoo had his last words engraved in his memories.

"Jungwoo...Liang, thank you for accepting me as your friend." Jaehyun whispered painfully, his whole body going through the process of killing him slowly. "Don't miss me and tell Jaemin that I'm going to watch over all three of you, and my mother. Stay alive...for me."

Not giving Ivy time to take in what had happened in front of her eyes, the scene took her to a familiar study.

"I will do the same to one of you useless kids if you dare disobey." Mr.Na's voice roared. "As planned, Liang MUST take the blame for Jaehyun's death and, Jungwoo, you are my personal spy at Hogwarts."

Of course, they had no choice but to agree. Jungwoo felt the lowest at that moment, he wanted to protect his remaining friend but he had to watch miserably as Liang was taken away to Azkaban while he continued his life as if nothing bad happened.

After the long sequences, Ivy was taken outside. The dark forest where she got herself lost until Hagrid had found her unconscious. She saw someone running away, the same person who had taken her outside that day. She knew who it was and she couldn't believe it.

Then the first fire in the Ravenclaw dorms. It made sense why it was Ravenclaw out of every other dormitories. He was a Ravenclaw after all, the easiest way to start chaos was to begin with where he was most familiar with.

Then the Slytherin common room, the tall silhouette escaping after creating another huge fire.

All these were created by the spy.

Rising back up, Ivy exhaled heavily. The fury inside her died away as soon as she spotted Jungwoo's red and teary eyes watching her sadly.

"I'm sorry." Then he broke down, falling down to his knees while Mr.Na had his wand pointed at Ivy's neck.

●●●

●●●

This means Jungwoo broke the shield so Mr.Na could enter the school lol