Maybe, Something?

Hey,

I have added two new paragraphs at the end to finish the chapter off. The second one should be here soon please keep reading and commenting. :D

Prologue

The last year in your high school career is supposed to be the best right? All the doors of possibility are open; you can do what you want, be who you want to be, nothing is impossible, unless your failing then just ignore all of the above. Well anyway its supposed to be the time of your life, sweet sixteen an all that follows, however this is all a sugar sweet covering that some careers advisor came up with in actual reality, you have to keep your head down, do an unexplainable amount of revision, and in toe with that comes the heavy load of pressure, from not just your teachers but your whole family, even the distant relatives like your great Aunt Millie twice removed, like she even remembers your name, and like you care about hers.

Basically its shit its just such a drag and the only thing that gets you through it all is the support of your not so cool, kind of dorky, extremely hyper, freaks of nature that are your friends, that’s what makes it all worth while. Until you find out your dad got a promotion (great more allowance right? That’s what I said) but no here comes the big blinder, its 488 miles away! (Fish face came on right about now.)

So now I’m moving to Ireland the home of the leprechauns, what kind of messed up place is this, it's like walking in to a giant fairytale but without the happy ending! All I’m saying is if I find one of these guys I wasn’t setting him free until he grants me one wish, to go back home!

My life is officially over! Due to the lack of consideration from my so-called parents, I have taken up an unhealthy addiction to my Ipod and hoodies thus being their worst nightmare, well you’ve got to make them pay somehow, Let the rein of silence begin.

Chapter One 

"Callie don't cry Hun I’ll call everyday I pinkie swear" this little tradition is something that we have been doing since infant school, to be more precise the day that Callie and I accidentally shot a bird with our sling shot, before its too late and you think badly of me the bird shouldn't have been anywhere near that tree, and we were only like 6.

Standing there staring at my best friend, her bright eyes sparkling with fresh tears, which made her eyelashes stick together. She always looked so happy that’s why it was so hard, her usual rosy blend blushed cheeks were pale and washed out. It was time for us to leave and Callie had ran over (from across the road) to send me off well set me off crying. It was pouring with rain and her tight neat ringlets of blonde hair were flattening against her petite face and transforming in to a dark shade of brown, she had her blue coat that she had brought this autumn, it made me smile thinking of this, among all the other memories of our shopping trips, the ones that resulted in us getting kicked of the bus for 'inappropriate, childish behavior' I’m sorry but who doesn't enjoy wearing a captains hat and playing lost at sea at the front of the top deck, the 5 year old boy behind us was having a right laugh, but he soon shrunk in to the seat when the bus driver came up and started yelling a whole manner of abuse. I mean jeez you could act a little more maturely, he didn't agree.

Callie was the only one that really knew me and now being here with drenched hair a face full of makeup and no idea what was going to happen, I couldn't reassure her, damn I couldn't even reassure myself.

"Well have fun chick, don't forget where you came from" she whispered turning away from me, just enough so I couldn't see new tears spring to her eyes, "I wouldn't, I couldn't" I answered, the annoyance in my voice was evident, like I would forget, I was determined to do everything in my power to get back. I grabbed her arm and pulled her in to my arms, I gave her a tight squeeze, I could smell her strawberries and cream shampoo as bushes of her hair brushed my cheek, she was shuddering, her inaudible sobs making her shoulders hunch up, I lifter her head so I could see her and did the only thing to break the tension, pulled a ridiculous face, she creased up laughing her eyes crinkling at the sides, her gleaming white teeth peeking out from behind her lips, she would be okay, she had Rob and I already gave him a what for by email; telling him to take care of my girl or some very unpleasant things would happen to his crown jewels, I think he got the message.