"Hi! I'm Tharn Kirigun. I'm your slave and companion from now on. I was instructed by your dad for me to be by your side for as long as I need to be and you want me to." torn proudly said to grumpy and just finished crying Type.

"I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!! GO AWAY!! YOU'RE JUST LIKE THEM!! YOU WILL ONLY LEFT ME BEHIND. MY DAD NEVER LOVES ME. MY MOM SAID SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE BUT NOW SHE IS GONE!! SHE DIED!! GO AWAY!! I WANT TO BE ALONE!! I DON'T WANT YOU!! GO AWAY!!" Type yelled on tharn but he not looking at him. He is just sitting on his bed and hugging his mom's pillow. He missed his mom a lot. After his mom died, he had no one!! He started to cry again

Tharn gets his handkerchief from his pocket and walks slowly in front of Type. He simply handed him the hanky that made Type stop cry a little bit and look at him. That time, Type doesn't know why but looking at Tharn made him feel so comfortable and relieved. When he saw Tharn's innocent face he feels at peace and happiness. This feeling is like when he was with his mom

Tharn smiled at Type which made the kid smile at him too. He feels so familiar with Tharn. That is the start of Type opening his closed world for a stranger like Tharn to come in.

Ever since that day, Tharn and Type are always with each other doing stuff together like studying, playing, eating, and even sleeping in one bed but of course, it's only when Type's father is not around. Anton doesn't consider Tharn as Type's friend because he believes that Type did not need them. Those kinds of petty things will just be a distraction to him. Type is not used to not being with Tharn anymore. He wants him to be always by his side.

High school.

They are always together even in school. Mew was enrolled in Phawattakun High School, A school which is owned and under Phawattakun Corp. Both of them are now in Junior high school.

"Jake, come on!! we will be late!! You know how much I hate being late!!" Type yelled at Tharn who is in the kitchen fixing their lunch box. Tharn loves to cook aside from his talent in drawing. Tharn's cooking skill is so good that Type always instructed him to cook for his lunch even though they have a five-star chef on their mansion

Jake is the second name of Tharn, Type always wants to call him that. It's exclusive for him that is why no one can call Tharn, Jake except for him.

"Coming!! Who is the one who should be blamed for this? You took so long to decide what lunch do you want for today and now you're blaming it on me. really?" Tharn asked back to Type who only rolled his eyes as his answers. Tharn can only shake his head watching Type act this way

"Always a Spoiled brat!" he said to himself.

One day, Type was involved in a teenage fight which was known by his dad. Anton was so furious about it that when Type and Tharn's go home from their school. He immediately gets his favorite cane and slashes Tharn all over his body.

Tharn was shocked because of it but he can't complain about it. He knows what will be his consequence if he did.

"Dad! Why are you hurting him!! you should hurt me not Tharn. He doesn't have anything to do with this! This is my fault!! Stop hurting him. Please!!" Type keeps on begging his father to stop hurting Tharn but he didn't listen. He keeps on hitting Tharn until he finally dropped on the floor with so many bruises on his body.

Anton pulled Tharn by his hair and looked at Type

"This is what will happen if you continue to act like this!! You should know by now that you are not an ordinary kid, you are a Phawattakun!! you should act like one!! You are such a disappointment to my legacy!! I can't believe you are my son!! Continue to act that way!! I assure you this is not the end of what will happen to every people around you!! I can't hurt you because I promised your mother that I will try my best not to but you're testing my limits type!! GO!! Go to your room and study! Starting this moment, you are not allowed to go out of this house unless it's school-related. You're grounded!! Understood!!" Anton angrily said to his shaking Son!! then he let go of Tharn who quickly drops his head on the floor.

Type wants to help his bestfriend but he can't. He is blaming himself for what happened. This is all his fault.

Ever since that day, Type did his very best not to disappoint his father. He doesn't want this to happen to Tharn again!!

"I'm so sorry Tharn. I'm so sorry!!" Type said to himself as he was silently crying on the way to his room.

End of flashback

===========================================================================

A/N

Intense right?? Please tell me if I'm not giving this kind of genre justice. Please bear with me cause I'm still adjusting.

Comment and Vote are so welcome.

Please follow me too.

Love Lots

===============================

Waanjai MJORA

MJW_XOXO