Portals!!!

My name is ... Let's say " Chris " I can't tell you any more because then they would find this. I am telling whoever is reading this right now. I hear a Bang Bang. " OPEN UP " They're here already....

Flashback

I'm just a normal kid living his normal life. So I think. I was going to lunch with my two friends " Nick " and " Josh " " What happened you don't look so good " They said. I told them " I don't feel so well " Then I ran to the bathroom. I didn't feel like throwing up. I saw a fly and tried to hit it. Something purple came out of my hand . " AAHH " I screamed. I waited... No one heard me. I turned around and I faced my hand on the other side of the bathroom. Something purple came out again. I looked inside. I was looking at myself but looking at my back. I fell in it. I fell on the other side of the room. I got up and looked at the thingy I was looking at a moment ago. I focused on the, shutting. They closed.
This was cool. I realized that my stomach was feeling better , better then I have ever been before. I ran home not phased by all the shouts that told me to come back. I was running home when I ran into two people with a suit an sunglasses. I think they saw what I did......... They grabbed me by the arms and they went into the forest.