Wearing his clothes

Y/N pov

Me and killua were laying in his bed, on our phones and we were waiting for gon to arrive.

"Y/n, gon said he will arrive in 5 minutes" killua said.

"Okay" I said.

"Killua, I'm going to take a shower"

"Okay, don't take too long"

I went in the bathroom, took a shower, I put a towel around me and when I was looking for my clothes I remembered that I forgot to bring another clothes since I told killua to put the ones I was wearing in the laundry.

"Shit.. and now?"

"Killua, Killua" I called him but he didn't hear.

"He is problaby with gon right now" I thought to myself.

"Killuaa" I called again but still no answer.

Then I heard someone knock on the door.

"Y/n is everything okay? I heard you call killua but he is talking with alluka right now" gon said.

"Gon, I need help. My clothes are in the laundry right now and I didn't bring any other clothes. Do you have any clothes that I can wear?"

"Yes, I have. I'm gonna leave the clothes on his bed" gon said.

"Okay thank you"

When gon leaved killua's room, I left the bathroom and went to get his clothes to wear. When I finally put on his clothes and left the bathroom again, I saw killua sitting on his bed.

"Oh hi y/n, why were you-" killua said but he didn't finish the sentence and started looking at the clothes I was wearing.

"I was what?"

"Wait why are you wearing gon's clothes?"

"Because I forgot to bring clothes, so he gave me this clothes"

"And why you didn't ask me?"

"I called you A LOT of times, but you didn't hear" I said as he was going to his closet.

"Here" he said while he gave me a hoodie and shorts.

"Dress this"

"But I don't need anymore"

"Yes you need, I don't want to see my girlfriend wearing clothes of another man"

"Fine I will change" I said as I went into the bathroom to put on his clothes.

His hoodie was so big on me it looked like a dress.

"It smells so good.." I said while sniffing his hoodie, it smelled just like him. It smelled like vanilla.

I then left the bathroom and saw killua waiting for me while he was sitting on his bed. He started blushing when he saw me in his clothes.

"T-The hoodie looks good on you.." he said as he looked away to hide his blush.

"Can I wear this hoodie tomorrow too?" I said.

"What? Why?"

"Because it smells good, and your scent is calming"

"Fine, I like to see you with my clothes anyway.." he said blushing.

"Aw you're blushing"

"B-Baka I'm not" he said looking away with embarrassment.

"Yeah yeah. Anyways where is gon? He must be waiting for us"

"Oh he already left. Before I came here he said that he needed to clean his room or his aunt would be mad at him"

"Oh. I problaby should go too, it's getting late. I'm going to the laundry to go get my clothes" I said as I opened the door to go to the laundry.

"Noo, don't go. I want you to stay, sleep here tonight" he said as he put his arms around my waist and his face on my back.

"But kil-" I got cut off by killua kissing my lips.

"Please, don't go" he said as he hugged me tightly.

"Fine, I sleep here" I said as he kissed my cheek.

"For letting you know, I'm gonna use this hoodie the rest of the day and tomorrow too" I said while we layed on his bed.

"You really like that hoodie don't you?

"Yes, but I like the smell of it better" I said. He then started to give me a bunch of kisses on my cheek.

"H-Hey quit it, it's tickling me"

"I'm sorry but I can't, you're too cute. I can't resiste" he said while giving me more kisses.

I then held his cheeks and gave him a kiss on his lips. I then broke the kiss and I put my head on his chest and hugged him.

"Can we watch anime?" I said.

"Yes" he said while playing with my hair.

Then we cuddle and spent the night watching toradora.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter. I hope y'all enjoy it. Also guys my school started so if I don't post everyday it's because I'm busy, I hope you guys understand. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan