"That actually looks pretty good," Taemin smirked.

"It is trust me I wouldn't give you something that taste bad," You laughed at him.

He took a sip.

"Wow this is really bad!" he giggled.

You laughed and rolled your eyes.

"Ugh look," Taemin motioned to the table you were at earlier. The couple had gotten too into their makeout session that they didn't notice the people staring and taking videos of them. They had even spilled their drinks, but of course they didn't notice this.

"How disgusting," you said to Taemin while pretending to gag.

Taemin's eyes grew wide looking at you doing so and he let out the loudest laugh that echoed throughout the café.

"Sh!" you said laughing as you smacked his arm.

"Sorry sorry, you just, you tried to look disgusted, but you still look cute," Taemin said calming his laugh.

You blushed at his words. You cleared your throat and walked back to the kitchen to get his order of food.

"Yeah totally not flirting," Chen said handing you the plate.

"Ugh shut up," you rolled your eyes and made your way back to Taemin's table.

"Why thank you," Taemin said taking the plate in his hands.

You smiled and were about to leave, but Taemin called you back.

"Ah, can you stay a while? Until I finish?" Taemin said before stuffing a spoonful into his mouth.

"I can't I'd get in trouble,"

"Come on just for a little!" Taemin whined.

'Ugh I really want to, but I'll get fired for sure this time!' you thought.

"Oh alright," you have in to him smiling at his now sparkling eyes.

"Only until you finish!" you warned Taemin.

He nodded and motioned to the seat in front of him.
*
*
*
*

"And then I had to call security on them because the girl tried to hit me!" You finished off your story of when some girl and her boyfriend wouldn't quit making out in the restaurant.

"Wow! Did they ever come ba-"

"Y/n!" you heard your boss yelling.

'Crap! How long has it been?!' you looked at the clock on the wall.
'Two hours?!' You got up quickly from your seat.

"Oh no I'm so sorry!" Taemin said getting up with you as well.

You gave him look telling him it was okay and left to where ypur boss was.

"Yes I understand, Sir, thank you," You bowed at your and left the office.

You walked to the employee lounge to change from your uniform and into uour normal clothes so you could return the uniform.

'Fired again...' you thought sadly as you walked outside of the restaurant.

"Hey, y/n!" Taemin called waving at you as he stood in front of a car.

He ran to where you were. Trying not to show how angry you really were for getting fired you waved back at him.

"Look I'm really sorry for getting you fired. I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay. It was my fault for losing track of time. Thanks for today though. It was probably the most fun I've had in a while." You smiled at him warmly.

"Let me give you a ride home to make it up to you then." Taemin smiled and took your hand walking you both to his car.

Taemin opened the door for you and helped you in then closed the door. The ride to your house felt super short since you both just kept rambling on about how the public display of affection at the restaurant was gross and uncalled for.

"I don't think it's necessary to show affection at a public place. That should be done in private." you stated crossing your arms.

"I totally agree! It's something sweet and special. If the person is already yours then why worry about doing it in public?" Taemin added turning the wheel and pulling up to your apartment.

"Thanks for the ride. It really beats the bus with all the pervs."

"No problem. Let me know if you ever need anything." Taemin grinned as he put a paper in your hand when you shook hands.

You smiled and then waved him goodbye as you got off the car and left.

As you walked inside your lonely and empty apartment you took off your shoes as you read the note. The words 'call me' were scribbled on it next to a phone number.

"Silly. When did he have time to write this?" you laughed.

Setting your stuff down on the table you plopped down on your couch.

"I could really use a nap," you said as you drifted off into a deep sleep.

*TO BE CONTINUED*