Chapter 1

It was time for work again today. You usually worked during the hours of 10 am until 6 pm. Although you liked your job it sucked having to work right in the middle of the day. You worked as a waitress at the near by café named Chocolate Café. The only thing you hated so much was the fact that couples were the majority. It wasn't the fact that they were in love or anything, if anything you definitely jealous! It was the skinship you got annoyed at. The kissing, hugging, touching, groping, it was annoying to have to see it.

'Why couldn't someone come by themselves for a change?' you thought as you walked into the lounge of the café.

You rolled your eyes as you put on your apron and walked out with a fake smile.

The first table was of course a teenage couple who were just making out right in front of you. Clearing your throat you began to speak.

"Hello welcome to the Chocolate Café where everyday is a sweet day! My name is y/n and I'll be your waitress for today. What kind of drinks can I get you two started with?"

The couple stopped kissing and the girl gave you a dirty look. You just smiled at her.

"Two milk teas." the guy said before jumping right back into the makeout session.

Disgusted you walked away and placed their orders. Today was kind of a slow day. Not many people were here so you hoped they'd let you go home earlier.

The bell of the front door rang and you bowed to great the couple.

"Welcome to Chocolate Café!" all the employees including you said.

"Table for one please,"

Getting up from the bow you saw it wasn't a couple, but just a guy alone. You sighed with relief.

"I call this one," you whispered to the employees and they all groaned at you annoyed.

"Right this way, sir," you said leading him to a table.

"Thank you very much," the boy smiled at you.

"Hello welcome to the Chocolate Café where everyday is a sweet day! My name is y/n and I'll be your waitress for today. What would you like to drink?" you smiled at him.

"Wow, that sounded really rehearsed," the boy laughed.

You giggled.

"Don't let my boss now, but yeah it is," you whispered at the customer.

The boy laughed and looked at you.

"My name is Taemin, nice to meet you y/n" he held out his hand for you to shake it.

You shook lightly and smiled.

"Well I'll have whatever you like from here," Taemin said giving you the menu.

"Oooh okay I'll get the most expensive thing on the menu then," you winked at him and laughed.

"Hahahaha okay go ahead!" Taemin laughed as you walked away.

"Ooooh why are you flirting with the customer?" your friend Chen, who worked as a cook, said leaning on the wall next to you as you stood looking at Taemin.

"Pft what? Me? No way, Chen! He's just really cool. He didn't even come on a date, so that's the first!" You smacked Chen on his shoulder.

"Yeah whatever," Chen said as he rolled his eyes and went back to the kitchen.

"He's not even my type. He's way out of my league anyways." you said quietly.

You got him some bubble tea and walked to his table setting the drink down.