𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Nini's POV
it was another day! I was currently at my locker and open it when suddenly Ricky shows up. "You should decorate this thing." He says. "I did!" I say. "Well why not decorate it more instead of using old black and white photos." He says. "I can do what I want." I tell him. "You know what these are!" He asks waving tickets in front of my face.  "They look like tickets." I say. "To Shawn Mendes ." He says. "Wow!, you have good taste in music I'll give you that " I say. "Your into Shawn Mendes right?" He asks. "Yeah, how'd you know?" I ask. "Why im all knowing." He says. "Ok?" I say confused. "One of these are for you." He says. "Oh. I don't think we should go to a concert together." I say. "Reason?" He asks. "Well then it'll seem like a date!" I say. "Well it'll seem like a date because it would be." Ricky says. "I can't date you Ricky!" I yell out.  "Well I give you permission." He says. I shut my locker and walk away . I was walking when I see Ashlyn walking next to me glaring at me. "What!" I say annoyed. "You know when we met I didn't like you because I thought you were some dumb new kid. Turns out you weren't dumb and you seemed to be a nice friend. But that's when I made a mistake." She says. "What are you talking about!" i ask her. "It's about you using people! It's about you making enemies instead of friends." She says. "How did I make you my enemy?" i ask. "Oh I think you know." She grits out. "What? Was it setting you up with Ricky! I'm sorry about that I thought I was being nice." I say. "Oh sure you did!" She says. "Tell me what I did!" I say. She ignores me. "Ashlyn!" I exclaim. "Think about it at Shawn Mendes!" she says. "Is that what this is about! im not going to Shawn Mendes concert!" I say. "Ricky said you are?" Ashlyn says. "Then he lied!" I say. "I saw the tickets!" She says. "He bought those tickets on his own!" I say. "Look I'm over Ricky! So don't back out on my account!" She says. "There's nothing to back out on! " I say. "I don't have time for concerts anyway. Oh and by the way at you still going out for the school paper" Ashlyn says. "You know I am." I say. "Well you going to need the support from a student editor." She says. "I'm not worried. I say. "Oh well too bad now worry cause I just got the job." Ashlyn says. My face falls. "Oh." I say quietly. "Congratulations." I say. "Thank you and don't worry you'll have some roll! How's covering the new landscape parking lot! Oh and too bad I signed for the music record cause you would have been good for that but I gave the job to Louise ." She says rubbing it in my face. "Louise she only own two records !" I say shocked. "Yeah Well I gotta go!" Ashlyn says. "Oh and have a really good summer." She says.

~next day~
It was another day of school and well almost are last for the year. "I'm kind of tired of this game." Ricky says. "What game?" I ask him. "Are we meeting at the concert or not?" He asks.  "Well I hope you and the empty seat have fun!" I say. "I'm starting to get a little irritated here!" He says with a voice crack. "So am I!" I say annoyed. "What are you mad about!" he asks.  "You've been telling everyone that I'm going with you!" I say. "I just told my friends!" He says. "Well Ashlyn found out and we were finally starting to get  along again and now she hates me again!" i say. "Well then since the damage is done you might as well go to the concert with me!" He says. "Never! I'm am never going anywhere with you, ever!" i say. "These tickets cost me a fortune !" He says. "More like they cost your daddy a fortune!" I say. "I don't even know anyone else who liked this guys music!" He says. I walk away when he takes my books. "What are you doing!" i exclaim. "Come to the concert with me!" He says. "Your pathetic Ricky keep the books." I say walking away. I start to walk to the parking lot when I don't believe who I see. "Ej?" I say. He has a mad face and shakes his head . "Ej! What are you doing her!" I exclaim with a smile and start to run up to him. "I'm leaving." He says. "Don't go!" I say. "I shouldn't have come." He says. "No wait!" I say. "I feel like a dummy!" He says. "Why?" I ask him. "Cause I come all the way over here and I see you with him!" He says. "No Ricky was just-" I start to say. "I don't care!"He says. "No listen!" I start to say. "He's got your books Nini!" He says. "But he took them and wouldn't give them back just pleas tell me why your here!" I say. "I don't even know." He says. "Yes you do!" I say. "Cause I thought you- forget it" he says. "No say it!" i tell him. "I thought you were trying to talk to me I mean you came to my work and asked for me!" He says. "What?" i say. "And then what's up with you saying your going to write a song!" He says. "Your boyfriends waiting!" He say walking away. "He's not my boyfriend!" I say. "Wait!" I say. "What!" He says."because I love you!" I say.

Ricky's POV
As soon as those word left nini's mouth I placed her books on the floor and left.