𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

Nini's POV
Ej and I have been talking lately . We've got to know each other more. But no we are not dating ok. It's not like he likes me or anything. Anyway I'm at school at my locker when Ricky comes up to me showing me a paper. "Hey!" He says. "What, Ricky !" I say already annoyed. "I just wanted to say happy birthday." He says. "It's not my birthday?" i tell him. "No, but it will be." He says. He then starts to read the paper. "On Friday at 4:03 in the morning Nina-" he starts to read. "Give me that!" i say snatching the paper from his hands. The paper card had said. On the morning of October 8th at four-o-three in the morning, Emily and Gerald Salazar were blessed with a baby granddaughter Nina Isabel. Please join us this Friday to celebrate this occasion at 7:00. "Who else got these!" I ask Ricky! "I don't know? Everyone in are class, I think" he says. "I have to go." I say. "I'll see you Friday birthday girl!" Ricky says. I can't believe it my grandparents set up a party! Ok look I don't mean to brag about my grandparents but there like kind of rich. I mean there house is so huge and they wanted me to go to this school. Oh and since my grandparents live near East high they basically know like most students grandparents from here cause of my grandpas work. Now don't get me wrong I love my grandparents very much but seriously. The whole class. I am heading towards Ashlyn's group when I hear one of her friends say. "Ugh my parents are making me go." . I feel embarrassed.
~ later that day~
I am back from school and I walk into the restaurant that I am supposed to meet my mom. "Ohh nice face you got there." Says my mom realizing my sad face. "Coffee." I mumble out. "Bad day?" my mom asks. "I've now used the word suck so much That's it's lost all it's meaning." I say sarcastically. "Well maybe this will cheer you up." My mom says. "What?" i ask her. She pulls out a bag with dresses. "These are out party dresses." My mom says with a smile. "Anyway I went dress shopping with your grandmother and we got some cute dresses that we could wear and I'm surprised that we didn't fight this time. The party I'm throwing you is going to be great!" my mom says. "Oh wow." I say. "Now tell me why were you all sad when you walked in?" my mom asks. "Oh Uh nothing I'm fine, I just got an "A" minus on my French test." I lie. "Oh an "A"minus is awesome!" She says. "Yes it's fine." I say.

~ A couple days later~It's my birthday! I meet Kourtney at a small local diner

It's my birthday! I meet Kourtney at a small local diner. "Hey you ok?" Kourtney asks. "No yeah um you know it's just I'm getting old." I say with a small laugh. "You seemed a little quiet this morning." She says. "I'm just dreaded of tonight! I have to see all these dumb kids from East High everyday! But tonight! on my birthday? I've never even talked to most of them. I've only been going to this school for a couple of months now. There going to think I'm the biggest freak, there going to think I need My grandma to have people come to my party." I say. "What did carol say?" kourtney asks. "I didn't tell her." I say. "Why not!" kourtney asks. "Because My grandma and my mom are starting to get along and I knew that if I told my mom about the invite she will just call grandma and things will go extremely bad." I say. "I mean it's one night right?" i ask Kourtney. "Right." She says. "I can stand it for one night." I say. Suddenly I see Ej walk through the door. He smiles at me and mouth a happy birthday before heading off. "Why you smiling?" kourtney asks. " it's Nothing." I say .
~ a little girl later~
"Ahh there she is the birthday girl!!" My grandma says with a smile. "Hi grandma." I say. "Wow you really went all out." My mom says to her mom. "Well I wanted everything to be perfect." She says. "Alright here go change!" My mom says handing me my dress.

~ a little while later~"There  you are , come there are some people I want you to meet!" my grandma says

"There you are , come there are some people I want you to meet!" my grandma says. There is a lot of people here many adults who are my grandparents friends. They handed me many cards. "Oh Nini there is a bunch of your school friends in the library! lets go say hello to them!" My grandma says. I walk I to the library room to see a whole bunch of people from school. "I need to go to the bathroom." I blurt out. "Just say hello first." My grandma says. I head inside when some one says. "Who's that?" "I think it's her party." "Oh." They say. I turn around to head to another room when I see someone that I didn't think would be here. "Ashlyn!?" i say confused. "My parents made me come!" she says. "Oh gosh!" i say annoyed. "Otherwise I wouldn't be here believe me!" she says. I walk to the front door to see a curly headed boy walk in. "Oh coming to greet me?" Ricky says. "Hello Ricky." I grit out. "So where's my birthday kiss?" he asks. "It's my birthday!" I say. "So I can give you a kiss." He says. "What is wrong with you!" i exclaim. "Ok I gotta tell you something! i am madly in love with you! " he says. "Well good luck with that." I say. "Literally I just think of your name! Nini! Nini!" He says. "Will you shut up please!" I say annoyed. "Nini! Whose your friend?" Asks my grandpa. "Ricky Bowen sir." Ricky says pulling his hand out to shake hands with my grandpa . "Bowen?" my grandpa asks. "Are you related to Henry Bowen?" my grandpa asks. "Yes that's my grandfather sir." Ricky says. "Oh well I've done business with him for years!" my grandpa says. "Nini you have a good taste in friends! I approve " my grandpa says. "He likes me!" Ricky says. "He's drunk!" I say . "Let's go get a soda or go for a walk!" Ricky says. "This is stupid! You don't even like me! You just want to annoy me ! im going to go find my mother!" i say annoyed.

Hii! Extra long chapter!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Comment and vote