Chapter 2

~time change~

Y/n's pov:

        It was a day later at breakfast everything was the same the people that left last night weren't here except today i sat with Aris for a change, I felt bad for hime ever since Rachel got taken he's been really off. He came into my room through the vents a few nights ago not knowing it was mine of course, I know he was exploring the vents a lot lately he thinks there something wrong with this place and so do I. All of a sudden i was snapped out of my daze by the blonde haired boy walking in with his two friends one with dark skin like chocolate and a Korean boy with black hair. He caught me staring as he walked past me and Aris he gave me a playful smirk at that second my stomach filled with butterflies "Snap out of it y/n!!" i said inside my head. i always hated that lovey dovey stuff mostly cause i don't remember if anyone truly loved me, well of course my parents had too right? 

      All of a sudden a trey slammed on the table right next to me, my head turned instantly in shock. I look up to see the blonde haired boy with the same playful smirk he had on earlier "Did i scare you?" he asked in almost a laughing manner. "uh-yeah just a little" i said quiet but loud enough for him and Aris to hear me. "Do you mind if we sit with you guys?" he was already sitting down and his two friends were still walking over "Well you're already sitting it so why not" i looked down at my trey. His friends sat on the left side Aris, it was quiet util Aris spoke up "I'm Aris and this is y/n" i gave them a slight grin and then continued to look at my trey, "I'm newt" the boy next to me said "newt" i said in my head i like his name a lot he was also a very good looking guy. "i'm Frypan and this ladies man right here is Minho" i couldn't help but giggle at the boy with dark skins response, "If you think he's funny just wait till Minho has the courage to be himself" Newt stated in that moment i looked up and saw Aris's eyes gazing at me.

    Two more of their friends joined us they introduced themselves as Thomas and Winston, Thomas was the one yelling for Teresa last night and the guy that Aris wanted to find cause he was in someway shape or form "different".  Aris seemed to be more social and less sad. I think we found OUR people.