"The eggs are still somewhat warm, though not for long." He commented.

Nodding I grabbed a plate and sat next to him on the island.

"Had a nice sleep?" I ask.

"Yea, slept 4 hours, you don't seem like you've slept much though."

"What, I was tired and the floor looked comfortable." I retorted jokingly.

"Whatever you say Phil."

"Anyways when are we getting kicked out?"

"We're leaving in 2 days, you might want to pack your stuff." I say almost halfway done with the eggs.

"Alright," he says stretching, getting up to put his finished plat away.

I sigh finishing up as well, doing the dishes before plopping on the couch.

"They're eggs are cold" Techno comments.

"Well sucks to suck should've woken up earlier." I reply. "Not making another batch."

I drift off to sleep at the sound of footsteps in the hall.

What awaits Tommy and Wilbur in the living room is Techno reading a book and Philza passed out on the couch, in a position only Wilbur sleeps in when he sleeps on the couch.

"Is the food still warm?" Tommy asks well more demands.

"No" techno states.

"Aaw"

"In the words of our dear old past out man, 'sucks to suck!'" Techno exclaimed jumping off the chair he was sitting on to jump Tommy.

"What the fuck?!" Tommy yells running back into the hallway, Wilbur stands there awkwardly.

He shrugs and walks into the kitchen, dumping the eggs into the trash opting for cereal.

When he finished he put the dishes away mumbling about how he would deal with it later. Right now he has to deal with a ongoing chase in the backyard.

In the front the two run around, one with murder in his eyes and the other scared for his life.

"Hey Tommy I thought you where as hungry as hell!" Wilbur screamed from the porch.

Looking back Tommy sprinted to the porch, running inside and nearly smashing into a wall.

Wilbur nearly bursts out laughing but managed loud snickers, Tommy glared at him, walking into the kitchen.

"Yo, Wil, you said there was food!" Tommy yelled.

"Stop being lazy and get some yourself!" Wilbur yelled back.

"Fuck you big man." Tommy yelled earning a snicker from Wilbur and Techno.

Let's check on Philza for a sec.

Phil's dream was filled with colors. A white canvas littered with furniture. The colors in the dream being the men in the room. 9 color coded men to be frank.

This is the Colorza mind space, where they could meet up and regroup.

They all have they're own separate lives, but always return here when asleep.

It doesn't help that they can talk and teleport to each other in the real world.

They talk about what's going on in there life, it's more like a get together when they sleep then anything else.

Some aren't here, like Redza, Blueza, pinkza, and Purplza.

Redza tries to stay up as much as possible to try to avoid us and Blueza is ether to scared or is working overtime. The rest just don't like taking naps.