𝟱.. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪/ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️

Começar do início

⚠︎︎𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 😏!⚠︎︎

you two finally land roughly, causing you to fall over his body with half of your shirt burnt off. you lay on his chest for a second (not even realizing you were on top of him) to try and understand what just happened. you pop up and yell, "DID YOU SEE THAT KATSUKI?! DID YOU SEE WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! WOOO HOOO!!" you yell, bouncing up and down in excitement. you suddenly feel something harden in between your thighs. with your face feeling hot and flustered, you slowly look down to see katsuki looking at you with his face completely red and blushing with his eyes wide. you didn't realize multiple things because you were so caught up in the moment of your achievement. you were not only on top of him, but straddling his waist, the left side your shirt was missing, exposing the top of your boob and bra, and you were just bouncing up and down... while straddling his waist. you started to feel your 2 heart beats rapidly begin in your body with your face heating up even more.

"hey katsuki.. hahaha" you say quickly getting off him and standing up with your hands behind your head. "oh shit, i need to get a shirt." you say covering yourself, awkwardly laughing. after like 4 seconds katsuki sits up, still looking red and being.. hard.

⚠︎𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚! 😋⚠︎︎

"u-uh don't worry about it dumbass, just use mine until we get back." he mumbles. "thanksss." you say putting on his oversized shirt. "damn this shit smells good." you think to yourself. you and him begin to walk over to the seats and sit down. you begin to start a conversation.

"but fr doe, did you see what i did?" you say, still amazed at the fact you did that. "how the hell did you even learn it that quickly." he asks, fixing his pants. (ifykyk) "i have no clue, and the color of the explosion was purple." you say figuring out it was the color of fear because you thought you was finally break some bones or hurt your ears after landing wrong. you and him begin talking, trying to figure out how the hell you even did that until you realize on the other side of the gym was uraraka, looking as mad as ever for multiple reasons.

because she saw everything and got jealous.

𝟭𝟳𝟬𝟰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 😵‍💫

𝟭𝟳𝟬𝟰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 😵‍💫..

GAHH LEE, my own writing make me wanna run laps or something. but i wonder what will uraraka do? until next time folks 😋☝🏽

- 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘀 👩🏽‍💻..

▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌▌│█║▌║▌║║