𝟱.. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪/ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️

Start from the beginning

bakugo's pov:
"i don't think she's like everyone else. she acts like me almost, just a bit more sarcastic with an attitude. i like the type of spice she gives off, plus she's serious about her hero and school work. i wonder if she has the same goals as me?" i think to myself. "plus she's really pretty, with those angry looking puff balls (your hair) on her head. i wonder how this will go."

back to y/n's pov:
"let's go back to my dorm, i need to change." you say, slowing your pace, not even realizing you were still holding his hand. "thanks for coming back for me or whatever.." he mumbles not to loudly, hoping you didn't hear. you turn your ear to him, catching what he said. "your welcome, i don't really like the way she acts with you anyway, always drilling a hole in your head." you say. bakugo starts to feel his hand heat up, only to see your palms showing the color a reddish - orange. "why is your hand changing color?" he ask. "oh, haha sorry.." you say laughing and letting go of his hand. "why does your hand change color?" he ask again. "sometimes i can't really control my emotions so my palms tend to turn that color of emotion.." you say. only thing you didn't tell him was it didn't actually light on fire because of his presence calming you in a way.

you finally make it back to dorm. "oh yea, don't you need to put on your training suit too?" you ask. "well yea but i'll wait until your done." he mumbles. "no, go put it on and i'll come when im done." you say "tch fine" he begins to walk off with his hands in his pockets. you decided it would be funny so you smack his ass again. before he could turn around, you run inside your dorm and lock the door. "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR YOU DIPSHIT!!" he yells. "uh who is this?" you attempingly say in a deep voice, trying not to laugh. you begin to find your training uniform and put it on. this uniform really fit around your body well. since it would get hot from time to time, they recently came out with the shirt and shorts uniform, but the girls can't really wear it, only for after school training (since yk they have pervs like mineta 💀 plus it was just rules) you redo your puffs and head for katsuki's dorm door.

you walk in only to see bakugo in the middle of putting on his shirt with his pants kinda low, seeing basically all his curves and abs (oh lawd im getting butterflies from this wth). he didn't realize you were standing there standing until he was done putting on his shirt. you was dazeddd out looking at his body.

"how can someone be so built? how he so slim too? and his abs? look at his perks jeez! did i hallucinate myself or sum causeee this is a little to perfect. am i drooling? imagine that towering over me... what the hell, ive never thought so much like this 😃 i just wanna feel em." so many thoughts was running through your head (totally not what i think about 🙄) you were so blinded at the thought and imagine of his body, you didn't even realize he was done putting on the shirt and was staring at you. "tch, are you ready dipshit?" he asks slightly blushing. you was looking so amazed at his body that it fed his eco making him blush a bit (also how you amazing you looked in the training uniform). "uhh yea ive been ready, whatchu talking about 🙄" you say waking up out your daze. "well let's go before the gym closes." he says. "righttt" you say, finding yourself still thinking about what you saw.

you two walk to the gym while making fun of each other. "damn how far is this gym?" you ask. "we're almost there so shut up." he says. "don't tell me to shut up, you angry porcupine." you say walking ahead. "what did you call me?" he asks catching up to you with mini explosions in his hand. "i said dont tell me shut up you angry porcupine." you repeat yourself only to smack his ass again and run. (because it's funny asf) "IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS YOU DIPSHIT!" he yells running after you. "LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY!" you yell back after already making it to the gym. "oh we finally made i- wow this is a big ass gym." you say.

"ayo, you didn't tell m-" you get cut off by bakugo tackling you to the ground. you didn't ask no questions, you continued to fight back, you already had experience with this kind of stuff from playing with your siblings. he was on top of you at one point and you decided you wanted to make this match a little longer so you used the emotionless color of your quirk. you wrap your legs around his waist and wrap your arms around him, only to flip him over. you got back on your feet and began to expand your fire, slightly going up your arm. you changed the color to pink to make him dazed out. as he started into the fire, you walked up to him and turned it off only to wake him up out the daze. you didn't even let him realize what was going on, you started fighting him right away with your hands heated up, drawing a bit of sparks. you continued to hit fast until he grabbed your waist and flipped you over his arm, and flew up in the air with his explosions. "OOH HELL NO!" you begin to yell. you grab his ankle to make him loose balance and fall over in the air. you two begin to fall, thinking you were about to break a couple of bones before you could even level yourself to land. before bakugo could use his explosions to help y'all land... you used yours.